CODE5 Gaming

Full Version: New Homepage Is Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi there.

I worked with two community members to create a new homepage for our community (Lurid and Fox). It features event tabs that show when upcoming updates, events, and other information will be released. It's been a while since we've updated our homepage and we think we need to start freshening it up. You can also expect a new forum theme sooner or later as well. As always, thank you for the patience and loyalty to us - we appreciate it a lot.

The homepage will be updated regularly to provide new features.

It will be released March 17th at 22:00 GMT

EDIT: Delayed by 2 hours because going out and won't be back soon enough.

EDIT: It is now live, keep in mind that there may be some bugs that wasn't found but they will be ironed out with different features on the way to it.
Hope everyone likes it. (:
(17-03-2018, 01:35)Lurid Wrote: [ -> ]Hope everyone likes it. (:

how u got gif avatar?  Big Grin
it's time for it now
(17-03-2018, 01:54)[UNX]Dalii Wrote: [ -> ]

Obvious forum hack.
Waiting....
What a great news make c5 alive again >3
i appreciate your efforts court, tho you've got my respect but honestly you guys are caring about forums while our servers are dead.
(17-03-2018, 11:15)Rinnegan Wrote: [ -> ]i appreciate your efforts court, tho you've got my respect but honestly you guys are caring about forums while our servers are dead.

I agree but not much I can do apart from looking for scripters and trying to get v8 released. I'll be trying to fix some cnr bugs today and seeing if I can do anything to get the cp sorted so we can get this v8 out and done.
(17-03-2018, 12:43)Court Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-03-2018, 11:15)Rinnegan Wrote: [ -> ]i appreciate your efforts court, tho you've got my respect but honestly you guys are caring about forums while our servers are dead.

I agree but not much I can do apart from looking for scripters and trying to get v8 released. I'll be trying to fix some cnr bugs today and seeing if I can do anything to get the cp sorted so we can get this v8 out and done.

That's some good news Thanks for everything Court!
finally a good news comes out.. Idea
Care more in-game less in forums
(17-03-2018, 15:51)H o o k a h Wrote: [ -> ]Care more in-game less in forums

Learn to read the replies above (if you are able to read).
(17-03-2018, 01:54)[UNX]Dalii Wrote: [ -> ]

Golden VIP can use gifs avatar...
Thanks for your efforts staff! A good and uptated homepage actually helps to bring new players and keep the current ones informed. Don't forget about social media!
Pages: 1 2 3 4