CODE5 Gaming

Full Version: Homepage 2.0 is now released - with Top Lists!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Players,

Once again, a new homepage update for everyone to enjoy. Light theme is now out the window while the dark theme takes it place. It features mostly everything the light theme had however made to look more sleek and polished.

Me and Lurid spent the last 3 - 4 weeks making this homepage and I do hope that you will enjoy the new look.

Currently, the top lists are only for Resurrection however in the future we will add LS-CnR to it.

https://www.code5gaming.com/index.php
f0wWw
Hope you all enjoy it. This is definitely my best work so far.
Looks awesome.
Awesomeee
Glad to see you Lurid doing like this, I'm shocked.. I always knew that you are the one of few staffs they needed to hire
You both did great job, thanks for making our game enjoyable once again.
found a bug, RR death list isnt right, i'm second with 7k deaths while there've been some ppl who got more deaths,just informing you.
(02-04-2018, 15:45)Rinnegan Wrote: [ -> ]found a bug, RR death list isnt right, i'm second with 7k deaths while there've been some ppl who got more deaths,just informing you.

Sorted.
why the fuck here only cnr banner at homepage? Angry
(02-04-2018, 16:29)xzov Wrote: [ -> ]why the fuck here only cnr banner at homepage? Angry

cnr best server hueheuheu
Great job! That's totally awesome...
Nice.
"Contact" link doesn't work
Dude... Nice!
(02-04-2018, 15:26)[UNX]Spider Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see you Lurid doing like this, I'm shocked.. I always knew that you are the one of few staffs they needed to hire
You both did great job, thanks for making our game enjoyable once again.

Making a game enjoyable by enhancing the website? 8)
looks cool
Pages: 1 2 3