OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
About donor/credits transfers between servers
we don't do this simply because it's unfair... as well to us and as to other donors.

when you get a donor rank in a server you will benefit from that donor rank in that server.
see this as a service you have payed for. so in a way, you have consumed something with that donor rank.

compare this with buying a meal in mc donalds, eat your big mac and then demand a transfer of what you have payed in mc donalds (and partially consumed) to burger king.....

get it?

give money to:

[Image: 220px-Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png]
enjoy your meal:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF3yE8WqbH-aec6g6J-7R...CjdMgIiULg]
demand transfer to:

[Image: 16267637-burger_king_logo_new.240x160.jpg]

^ this makes no sense and that wouldn't work...
if you demand a burger at burger king because you payed for a meal at mc donalds they will... LOL or o.O you.

hope this makes things clear?

it also counts on credits you didn't "consume" yet, make sure you want to donate to a specific server before you do.
consider if you wanna eat at mc donalds or burger king... make up your mind. don't pay at burger king if you wanna eat at mc donalds...
RR V8
   85%
Current status: ??????? FLOWERPOWER

Quote:I don't get upset if people think I'm crazy.
If you go to a mental hospital and someone calls you a name, would you get upset?
Of course not. Well, that's the way I think about the world.
They don't know any better.
I think that explanation should get Oscar award! Smile)

Nicely explained, lol.
Somewhere in space and time..
but i like burger king ??? Sad :'(
Nice explanation °°
[Image: 910670HappyForumSignature.png]

Credits to iKakashi
That's what I am always explaining to people who want their donor rank to be transferred, but I guess that your comparison is really worth remember it. The only thing that can be tolerated, is the transfer of donator points between BF and LS-CNR (because they have the exact same value and are things that haven't been consumed yet), and if I am in a good day when I receive the request.
[Image: 0ENZs7d.jpg]
(24-04-2013, 20:23)Jarek link Wrote:That's what I am always explaining to people who want their donor rank to be transferred, but I guess that your comparison is really worth remember it. The only thing that can be tolerated, is the transfer of donator points between BF and LS-CNR (because they have the exact same value and are things that haven't been consumed yet), and if I am in a good day when I receive the request.
Ahhh i have denied so many requests by LS-CNR players to transfer their DP's to BF :p.
[Image: 20iwif5.jpg]
(24-04-2013, 20:23)Jarek link Wrote:That's what I am always explaining to people who want their donor rank to be transferred, but I guess that your comparison is really worth remember it. The only thing that can be tolerated, is the transfer of donator points between BF and LS-CNR (because they have the exact same value and are things that haven't been consumed yet), and if I am in a good day when I receive the request.
The VIP Shop has been released for LS-CnR, so donor points are useless(?), we deal with credits now.
[Image: A5hNx1x.png]
Quote:_iShady link=topic=50342.msg659776#msg659776 date=1366893561]
[quote author=Jarek link=topic=50342.msg658853#msg658853 date=1366827795]
That's what I am always explaining to people who want their donor rank to be transferred, but I guess that your comparison is really worth remember it. The only thing that can be tolerated, is the transfer of donator points between BF and LS-CNR (because they have the exact same value and are things that haven't been consumed yet), and if I am in a good day when I receive the request.
The VIP Shop has been released for LS-CnR, so donor points are useless(?), we deal with credits now.
[/quote]

but 1 dp = 100 credits,and if some one have 50 dps on lscnr and he converts his dps too BF then he will get the Operator stats or not ?
Quote:H[4]RMZ link=topic=50342.msg659783#msg659783 date=1366893715]
[quote author=[COD5]_iShady link=topic=50342.msg659776#msg659776 date=1366893561]
[quote author=Jarek link=topic=50342.msg658853#msg658853 date=1366827795]
[/quote]

but 1 dp = 100 credits,and if some one have 50 dps on lscnr and he converts his dps too BF then he will get the Operator stats or not ?
[/quote]

No he won't. It's DONATING that grants you a donator rank, not owning donator points. I thought I was clear about that in the donation rewards topic?
Guys, remember : when you got DP's in Battlefield, that doesn't mean that you will get a donator rank, because you could
win these DP's in an event or i don't know what ..
[Image: 910670HappyForumSignature.png]

Credits to iKakashi
Just to let you know: when I read people saying "Can we get donator status/operator status if we get DPs?" or things that look more or less like that, I really feel the need to ban them for the following reasons:
-mistaking me for an idiot
-failing to read carefully the informations provided to them in this "Donate" section
-believing in Santa Claus
-being greedy and attempting to take the entire arm while we already give them the forearm
cant transfer credits.
[Image: TuBY1qZ.jpg]
"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
i have credits in total war total of 2k but i tried to play totalwar for now and i want to trasnfer my 2k credits in my LSCNR account so can you do it?
Quote:DiserieJean[VC] link=topic=50342.msg2018949#msg2018949 date=1437045537]
i have credits in total war total of 2k but i tried to play totalwar for now and i want to trasnfer my 2k credits in my LSCNR account so can you do it?

Read This Well !

(06-04-2013, 17:27)ExoSanty link Wrote:we don't do this simply because it's unfair... as well to us and as to other donors.

when you get a donor rank in a server you will benefit from that donor rank in that server.
see this as a service you have payed for. so in a way, you have consumed something with that donor rank.

compare this with buying a meal in mc donalds, eat your big mac and then demand a transfer of what you have payed in mc donalds (and partially consumed) to burger king.....

get it?

give money to:

[Image: 220px-Mcdonalds-90s-logo.svg.png]
enjoy your meal:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF3yE8WqbH-aec6g6J-7R...CjdMgIiULg]
demand transfer to:

[Image: 16267637-burger_king_logo_new.240x160.jpg]

^ this makes no sense and that wouldn't work...
if you demand a burger at burger king because you payed for a meal at mc donalds they will... LOL or o.O you.

hope this makes things clear?

it also counts on credits you didn't "consume" yet, make sure you want to donate to a specific server before you do.
consider if you wanna eat at mc donalds or burger king... make up your mind. don't pay at burger king if you wanna eat at mc donalds...
UN - SF - CTC - BT - ST6
United we stand, United we fall.
[Image: DMNq36Q.png]
I will buy a paysafe card to donate in CnR.But I can't.can you do something to do it?.Like give you the code use it and give me the credits.Can you do it @ExoSanty or @Alex?
[Image: tumblr_occuftt8xU1snsouro1_400.gif]