OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
About donor/credits transfers between servers
God Luck ExoSanty
(07-05-2016, 21:31)AdminHelpMe_ Wrote: God Luck ExoSanty

Are you stupid? >.>
''People don't win wars by dying for their country. They win by making the enemy die for his country.''
[Image: mFPxeaj.gif]
i have donated for Helper Status
(16-09-2016, 19:21)[WGD]Skullex_Wave[L] Wrote: i have donated for Helper Status

i have donated for ur mom's lover status, where is it Sad(( stop lieing ffs
i have donate for helper and i was ex helper and resigned
(17-09-2016, 19:24)mokrez98 Wrote:
(16-09-2016, 19:21)[WGD]Skullex_Wave[L] Wrote: i have donated for Helper Status

i have donated for ur mom's lover status, where is it Sad(( stop lieing ffs
i will donate for you sister as soon
(07-05-2016, 21:32)[C5]Driftgod Wrote:

Are you stupid? >.>

Hahahahahahaha is so stupid as I can see.
I  want to buy DoNor Drank 3
(24-09-2016, 01:26)[Tx]DaK_LeO_ Wrote: I  want to buy DoNor Drank 3

http://resur.code5gaming.com/donor/index.php
(07-05-2016, 21:32)DriftG Wrote:

Are you stupid? >.>
Donor ranks should be transfered to RR because we've paid for it.

Let me explain it with your example, consider you went to MC Donalds which offers you a meal for life-time and it would cost 15$. In a mean while that MC donalds gets closed. Now probably people will ask for the refund and thats it...

I will not argue If your decision is still same but whats the problem in transfer ? And why it is unfair ? 

We are going in loss.
Transfer is temp closed
[Image: WPp3eeP.gif]
[Image: y18Ns4u.png]
(21-12-2016, 11:23)[C5]Umar Wrote: Donor ranks should be transfered to RR because we've paid for it.

Let me explain it with your example, consider you went to MC Donalds which offers you a meal for life-time and it would cost 15$. In a mean while that MC donalds gets closed. Now probably people will ask for the refund and thats it...

I will not argue If your decision is still same but whats the problem in transfer ? And why it is unfair ? 

We are going in loss.

+1
So will this ever happen?
i want to start my vip account , i didn't got mail because i am using hotmail
[Image: pikaportada_by_gamebrawl-d71curp.png]