OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to create VIP Shop account ?
Hello dear members of the CODE5 Community, today I will lead you trough the tutorial on "How to create VIP Shop Account?"

Ok so let's begin :

First of all please, make sure that you have vaild EMAIL address, and why ? It's becouse you will need it in procedure of creating a VIP shop account, I will explain more about it later.

Ok, so I will take LSCnR as example in this tutorial, and my name would be "Tutorial_Purposes" .

So if you are new member in the Community or in server and you want to donate on LSCNR and you dont own a account there, you should go in-game and create your in-game account. ( Remember to always remember your In-game name and Password, it would be also need for this registration )

[glow=blue,2,300]After you created your in-game account, we go and pick the LSCnR VIP Shop.[/glow][glow=red,2,300] You can find VIP Shops here : VIP Shops[/glow]

Now we open the LSCnR VIP shop, and we get redirect to another site. You should see a black window, and inside that window it should be writed " UserName" and "Password" .

So we write in "UserName" your in-game name, and in "Password" your in-game password.

Example : Username : Tutorial_Purposes Password : tutorial123

After we finished the step above, we got another one but this time new window. This window will request your EMAIL address.

As I stated at the beginning of this tutorial, you need "VAILD" EMAIL so that means you need email in wich you can login to confirm your account.

So after we typed email and pressed confirm, we go to your email account.

Ok, VIP shop confirmation message should come in few seconds, after all if you cant find it in your main inbox, check your "SPAM" AND "JUNK" folders in your email account.

So after you find it, hit the confirmation link, after that you will be redirected back to VIP shop, and then you can login into your VIP shop account.

And this is the end of the tutorial, I hope you can understand it, if you cant then go and make a ticket here : VIP SHOP SUPPORT

If you are having problems with "how to purchase credits", go and read my other two tutorials here :

HOW TO BUY VIP SHOP CREDITS WITH PAYPAL

HOW TO BUY VIP SHOP CREDITS WITH ONEBIP

[b]Hope this will help you.

Regards,

CODE5 Administration Team.
[Image: lambo_c5.gif]
Nice topic, should be sticked
fghnyunujmnj
Which E-mail provider you are using ?

Must read this: https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/showth...?tid=59096
Man , if I have G-mail account can i create VIP SHOP account ?
rip our most helpful admin Sad
 [Image: 6Juw1zx.png]
Download cheats I use here
(19-03-2017, 02:03)fl1k Wrote: rip our most helpful admin Sad
(02-04-2017, 00:12)RaJJawwi Wrote:
(19-03-2017, 02:03)fl1k Wrote: rip our most helpful admin Sad
                                                               Hermanos Unidos Latinos Comunistas
                                                                       Since 2011 - Leader - HULC 
Nice topic,