OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Lock]
i want to donate for /dheal please any one can tell me how to donate cuz my english is bad. please tell me how to donate step by step. I have only forum account i need to make any other account for donate??
dot tell me to read /donate ig cuz i told u my english sucks idk what is written there in /donate. Please tell me here ho to donate step by step in full detail...
Thanks...
you are not needed otehr acount expet from Paypal/Onebip
in the fourms u have under your name opsions like homepage near thet there is dollar icon and donate clicl on thet
then u have opsions then click your server name opsion (LSCnR for exampel)
and u get to the store but u need to login with your server user name ans password (what your write to login in game)
when u log in u see your profil like /stats of your self
click buy credit and use Paypal/onebip

hope i help u
ELIAV
Let me explain it to you in Urdu / Hindi.

1. donate karne k liye forum use hota hai..
2. main index par jaao.. aur pehle board k sab se nichle hisse par "LSCNR VIP Shop" likha hoga.. us par click karo..
3. phir aapko aapka ingame account register karna hoga , koi bhi email select karo i prefer not to use gmail..
4. vip shop par jab aapka account verifiy ho jae, toh "add credits" par click karo.. aur phir select karo k aap kitni ammount kitne credits k liye donate karna chahte hain..
5. aapke pass 2 options hain Paypal ya OneBip
6. Paypal par click karien aur check out.

AAPKe pass paypal or onebip account hona lzmi hai.. ask further questions if you want.
Call 911
Guyss How To Make VIPShop Acc... ????

Sorry For Posting Here
[video]http://http://gifmagazine.net/post_images/656760[/video]
(17-05-2016, 11:59)One_RasTA Wrote: Guyss How To Make VIPShop Acc... ????

Sorry For Posting Here

If you're gonna donate the server on which you play, you need to login with your in-game name and pass.
(05-05-2016, 17:36)Kyoya Wrote: Let me explain it to you in Urdu / Hindi.

1. donate karne k liye forum use hota hai..
2. main index par jaao.. aur pehle board k sab se nichle hisse par "LSCNR VIP Shop" likha hoga.. us par click karo..
3. phir aapko aapka ingame account register karna hoga , koi bhi email select karo i prefer not to use gmail..
4. vip shop par jab aapka account verifiy ho jae, toh "add credits" par click karo.. aur phir select karo k aap kitni ammount kitne credits k liye donate karna chahte hain..
5. aapke pass 2 options hain Paypal ya OneBip
6. Paypal par click karien aur check out.

AAPKe pass paypal or onebip account hona lzmi hai.. ask further questions if you want.

Bhai meko pata hai.. :/ 
ye question maine 1 saal pahle poocha tha jab mai C5 me naya naya tha.. ab meko sab kuch pata hai kya kaise karna hai... btw thanks bro!! 1 saal baad help karne ke liya.. lowl hahahaha
click here  > total war vip shop > write your user name and password (of game account) > when you will login there with correct name and password this message will appare

Welcome !

A confirmation mail has been sent to:
******@gmail.com

Please follow instructions in the email to activate your account. If you did not receive the email within 24 hours please contact a COD5 administartor for help. Please check your SPAM/JUNK filter/folder first!

the message will be sent to your gmail account that what to do and how to do......

sory for bad english >3
I know I know I know.. Rolleyes
Lock this..
Thread Closed