OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
@All users, read before creating a VIP account (for forum account's pass as well)
NOTE: Users of @hotmail, @gmail, @live will not be able to receive the activation mail!

VIP shop now doesn't support either @hotmail, @live or @gmail anymore. Which means you will not receive the confirmation/activation mail to activate your VIP account.

Use any other email provider except for those ones which I mentioned above, and you'll receive the activation mail within seconds. (You'll find it in your inbox)

Same goes for resetting forum account's password I guess. You might not receive the mail to reset your forum account's password in case you lost/forgot it because of the same problem/thing (the email provider problem)
Stickied.
[Image: 6jffLnd.jpg]

First gmail , now hotmail .
I again have to change it :pff:
[UNX] Commando (7)  -  [NSC] Manager/Leader (8)  -  [ARF] Major (4)
[Wv] Exalted Veteran (3)  -  313 New OG (1)

Here since 2/4/2015
I noticied that, any suggestion for an alternative?
(03-08-2016, 01:18)Zack_ Wrote: I noticied that, any suggestion for an alternative?

@yahoo, @outlook or any other email provider except for those which I mentioned above
But why
[Image: PmAuHkp.png]
[Image: ehehehe.png]
(03-08-2016, 12:52)JoKеR Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 01:18)Zack_ Wrote: I noticied that, any suggestion for an alternative?

@yahoo, @outlook or any other email provider except for those which I mentioned above

I use outlook, but isn't that the same as hotmail?
(03-08-2016, 20:57)Zack_ Wrote:

Hotmail is working
You can reset your pass by using Hotmail
(03-08-2016, 20:57)Zack_ Wrote:

No

(03-08-2016, 22:02)[C5]BlackMask Wrote: Hotmail is working
You can reset your pass by using Hotmail

(26-07-2016, 09:36)JoKеR Wrote: Same goes for resetting forum account's password I guess. You might not receive the mail to reset your forum account's password in case you lost/forgot it because of the same problem/thing (the email provider problem)

+You can't reset your forum account's pass by using @live and @gmail, and you won't receive the activation mail to activate the VIP account if you use @live, @gmail or @hotmail.

This topic is about the new email provider (@hotmail) that VIP shop doesn't support. No one said that you can't reset your forum account's pass if you use @hotmail tho. 

You might not receive the mail to reset your password because of the the provider problem =\= 100% sure (That's about @hotmail for resetting the password, whereas that you won't receive the mail to activate your VIP account (for VIP shop)
Understood, appreaciated information.
(05-08-2016, 01:46)Zack_ Wrote: Understood, appreaciated information.

i have bugg
when i enterd the passwod in the donate it write chek your mail but this is not my mail "deleted" !!!! 
my mail is "*deleted"
Don't show your email to other people
[Image: PmAuHkp.png]
[Image: ehehehe.png]
What I should to do ?
I never see any Application Administator without votes , It's really a bullshit how much retards are there
Click Here
(10-01-2017, 16:28)VariouS Wrote: What I should to do ?

This topic is for assisting purpose and for not to mess-up your VIP shop, so it is therefore requested to you dont spam it with irrelevant questions.

If you've put the Email which you shouldnt then change it from your ' Edit Profile '.

For the VIP shop reset, you can make a reset request at this section.
Good job Aws Smile
I never see any Application Administator without votes , It's really a bullshit how much retards are there
Click Here