OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
An extended explanation of the Community's rules!
First of all, the rules are not made to tease you, but rather to provide a nice gaming experience for all.
If you simply follow them, you won't have any reason to be mad at us because we remove you from the game for breaking rules!

Rule number 1:

I am the Lord your Admin, who brought you the land on this server, out of the house of boringness.
You will respect Me, my chosen Admins and their decisions!

All though this rule is stated in a way meant to be funny, it's still a valid rule to be respected.
If you argue with an admin, for what ever reason, you are breaking this rule. = ban
If you insult an admin you break this rule. = ban

Example 1:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: suck balls admins
= no respect = ban
"it was a joke" is no excuse!

Example 2:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: attack area 51
[JFF]Kennedy: attack area 51
Administrator PowerHungry has warned [JFF]Kennedy, Reason: [flood]
[JFF]Kennedy: that's no flood! i just said it twice!!!
= not respecting the decision of the admin and arguing about it = an other warning, a mute, a kick, a possible ban if it occurred before.

Rule number 2:
Cheating will result in an immediate ban without warning!
This includes but not limited to: Health hacks, Speed hacks, Vehicle hacks, Weapon hacks, TP hacks, ...

This one is quite obvious, if you have installed cheats and used them, you're getting yourself a spot in our ban database.
"not limited to" means there are many other ways of cheating than mentioned:
- Trying to trick an admin to make him believe you have lost your stats
- Intentionally making yourself lag by slowing down your computer or downloading stuff while playing
- Abusing bugs
- Score farming

In short: Anything that gives you a benefit over other players, anything that is not meant to be done in accordance with the normal gameplay intended or anything that artificially increases your stats = cheating.

Rule number 3:
Do not SK or attempt to SK!
Spawnkilling is killing someone who just joined the server or just revived from death at spawn-locations in their own homebase.
Give them a chance to kick your ass.

This has been debated many times before, i'll simply quote what i have quoted before:
Quote:ExoSanty link=topic=18596.msg239481#msg239481 date=1337761491]
as i mentioned in this topic:
http://www.cod5samp.com/forum/index.php?...#msg239468
i'll explain 'spawnkill' AGAIN:

our rules say:
Quote:3. Do not SK or attempt to SK! Spawnkilling is killing someone who just joined the server or just revived from death at spawnlocations in their own homebase. Give them a chance to kick your ass.
REPEAT:
Spawnkilling is killing someone who just joined the server or just revived from death

for the morons amongst us, the dictionary explanation of 'JUST':
Quote:adverb
- within a brief preceding time; but a moment before: The sun just came out.
- by a narrow margin; barely: The arrow just missed the mark.
- only or merely: He was just a clerk until he became ambitious.

urban dictionary:
Quote:In a multiplayer combat game (particularly a First Person Shooter) to kill another player as they spawn. This is dishonorable because the player is unable to react before they are dead or have taken significant damage, and depending on the game may be weaponless or inadequately armed. Often abreviated to SK.
in this explanation they don't even talk about 'JUST' but about the very moment when a player spawns: "AS THEY SPAWN"

examples of misconceptions:
- killing an australian guy in your own homebase is NOT spawnkill!
- killing an arab guy in the usa base while you are soviet is NOT spawnkill!
- killing someone that does not have the text 'anti spawnkill protected' above his head in his own homebase is NOT spawnkill!
- killing someone that escapes back to his own homebase is NOT spawnkill!

in the examples above, the method of how one is killed, does NOT matter! hydra, hunter, rhino, rpg, sawnoff, sniper, any other weapon, heliblade-kill, airstrike, nuke, ..... what ever....
if the situation in any vehicle, with any team's bonus or any weapon resembles one of the examples above IT IS NOT SPAWNKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact, we never have to warn for spawnkill as the server provides some protection against it on his own.
on resur, there is the punishment of dieing yourself when you kill someone in his own homebase with a hunter, hydra, rhino or seasparrow > THIS IS ALLOWED!!!!
however, the price you pay for doing that is death with a message on your screen 'baserape is not allowed'. that used to be 'spawnkill is not allowed' that message was wrong and we adapted it! we placed that message because we actually assumed that someone was spawnkilling if they killed someone with heavy vehicles in a homebase.

the only situation where i can think of warning or even banning someone for 'spawnkilling' is when a guy is constantly shooting at a spawnplace, like a retard, of a capture-able zone when nobody of his own team is is near trying to take the zone...
THAT MEANS: a guy CAN shoot at spawnplaces, like a retard, of capture-able zones WHEN his own team is trying to take the zone.

then, after all, there is the magnificent 'common sense' that most of the people on this planet lack... we should, for example, interfere when a player is constantly attacking a homebase with some heavy vehicle, committing suicide in the process, to tease someone... or just in general, if someone is making the game less enjoyable for someone else. don't get started on dieing isn't enjoyable -.- if you don't like being killed, then don't play.

just thought of an other 'spawnkill' situation: a spy knifing a player in his own homebase at the place where he spawned and with the text 'anti spawnkill protected' on his head. this will most likely bug the player on the floor, in some cases it will actually kill the victim, in both cases this is a violation of rule 3, as the guy attempted to spawnkill or did spawnkill!!

i've written about spawnkilling dozens of times before, i can probably assemble a book if all topics were still here.

if i see an admin misinterpreting the spawnkill-issue again, then i'll have to assume that he is not smart enough to be in this staff and do a little magic on his level, changing it to a circle... !
if i see a noob admin make a mistake, i'll be asking who trained him -.-

Rule number 4:
Do not TK or attempt to TK! Teamkilling is killing someone of your own team.

All of our servers are, in a way, TEAM deathmatch servers. That means you play as a team to gain score, money, rank, ... You help your team and your team is helping you to get your stats pumped up. Resurrection punishes those attacking team members with a big text message on the screen and taking off 5 health of the attacker. Still some don't get it...
Don't cry about this, WE KNOW, you may accidentally shoot someone of your own team... Consider a real life combat situation, you wouldn't want to shoot your own people either!

We are working on ways to protect newbies from spies. In the mean while you can simply check if someone is a spy by checking his stats with the command /stats followed by the ID of the player you suspect of being a spy.

Rule number 5:
Do not flood nor spam the chat, commands, private messages, ... That means do not send the same message or command several times quickly one after an other (flooding) or place the same character or multiple characters in an unreadable 'word' on the same line (spamming keys) to fill up (not limited to) the entire width of the screen, this includes spamming the space key. Do not use any other means to dominate the chat and/or attract attention.

Example 1:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: attack area51
[JFF]Kennedy: attack area51
= flood

Example 2:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
= spam, he spammed the e-key on his keyboard....

Example 3:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: qsdfqscvmq kjzekmlrjqzekmqdmflkqsdj fkmlejqzemljqimogj qzerm
= spam, did not intended to say something relevant or to make sense, probably raging or trying to be 'funny' (HA ha ha hm...)

Example 4:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy:                                                                                              HELLO
= spam, he spammed the space key to make the word appear in the middle of the screen

Example 5:
Quote:[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 1
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 2
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 3
... continues to:
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 199
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 200
= flood

Spamming commands may, depending on which command it is, slow down the server and annoy all other players.
It is therefor considered an active act of sabotage!

Rule number 6:
The preferred language in the main chat is english, you may speak your own language but we encourage using /PM to your friends.
Other languages may be annoying for players.

This rule explains itself...
There are many ways to speak your own language directed to a specific group. In a squad, the team chat, a voice server, ... etc.
Admins may demand to use such a method if a language other than english is dominating the main chat.

Rule number 7:
Respect other players! No flaming, cursing, racism, ...
In short be nice and don't be a fucktard!

The flaming, cursing, racism, ... parts are pointed to words, but this rules covers all kinds of non-respect towards others.
You might be considered a 'fucktard' if you, for example, hunt down the same person over and over.
Anything that makes the experience on our server less enjoyable for other players by your actions may be in conflict with this rule.

Trolling or provoking someone, triggering an emotional response, is also breaking this rule.

Example:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy killed mouboutou M4
[JFF]Kennedy: hahahaha, eat that!
= trolling and provoking

Rule number 8:
Use the /report command even if no Admin is online if you spot a cheater or a rule breaker.
Admins can check the last reports when they join. We got over 50 staff members so they'll be pwnd quickly.

By now, we have over 200 staff members spread over all the servers, assist them to find cheaters.
ATTENTION: If you team up with a cheater, allowing him to 'help' you, intended by the cheater or not, and you do not report the cheater then you are breaking this rule and rule number 2!

Rule number 9:
Don't PM admins IG nor on the forum, unless it is really really really important.
We get flooded with PM's and we just can't keep up responding to all your small needs.

I love this rule, i for one really need this rule to exist!
At this moment, my private messages on the forum holds over 2680 messages...
(at the start of this forum, i stopped deleting PMs after 2 weeks because they come in faster than i can remove them)

SOOOooo, it's nothing personal if i don't reply to your private message, i may simply not see the message or not have time to respond to it.
However, i myself try to reply to staff and VIPs as much as i can.

I have this premade text i often quote to those that massively spam my PM for small things i don't care about at all:
Quote:Sorry to be blunt, but i do not have time to respond/assist/answer your suggestions/questions/spam.
Most questions are answered in these forums, just look for them.

This forum is divided in sections for everything you may need:
If you are banned go to the 'Ban appeal' section.
If you have a problem with your account go to the 'Administrative help & support' section.
If you want to donate go to the 'Donate' section.
If you want to be admin to go the 'Apply as Staff' section.
If you want to report abuse go to the 'Report player abuse' section.
If you want to apply for a tag go to the 'Official COD5' section.
If you want to make a suggestion go the 'Suggestions' section.
If you want to report a bug go to the 'Report Bugs' section.
If you want to report abuse go to the 'Report Abuse' section.
If you want to announce you are an awesome, fantastic, great, epic, ... attention seeker go to the 'Off-topic' section.
Very simple...

If you can't find the answer in one of the above sections, just assume the answer is 'no'. (or negative in a general way)

As owner of this Community i simply receive to many private messages.
Frankly it's very irritating and annoying, hence the rules and multiple previous requests not to pm admins for every small personal need.
Our time is limited and precious.

IF, READ: IF, you really can't control yourself and HAVE to ask a question to be released of your so important eternal problem, then the Admins are at your disposal.

In case you haven't noticed: This is a cut and paste message, in a way an auto-reply, to give a quick response and make 'SOMETHING' clear.

I'm not in to self-worshiping that much, but you don't ask your country's president or king everything you come up with either, do you?
If the above quote doesn't help you, ask the lowest level staff member first like operators or helpers.
The higher an admin's level, the more tasks and responsibilities and the lesser time they have...

Rule number 10:
Don't be AFK on the server! Meaning Away From Keyboard, you're using unnecessary bandwidth and other's ammo if you idle IG.
You also prevent newly joined players from choosing a possible full team.
If you need to take a shit or go do some shopping for your mom, then exit!

Be aware, that IF, you're found 'AFK' on our Resurrection server you actually loose stats when you are removed by a staff member.
We have command to detect players that didn't move for a while, so chances are you'll be found quickly if you do hit the ESC button for example...

In real life you can not pause your world. If you do pause your game while you're being attacked, to avoid being killed, you break this rule and rule number 2!
We usually ban players for 24 hours if we catch them doing it. The higher the rank, the higher the temporary ban will be!

Rule number 11:
No advertising in nor for our server.
Players that advertise our server on other servers may cause problems for us.

Profiting from our success to attract players to your cheap rip off is just lame and probably bound to fail anyway.
We have build this community without advertising it inside other servers at all.
If you start your own server, get your own players!!

We DO NOT need to BE advertised INSIDE other servers as well.
First of all we are satisfied with our overall playercount.
Secondly, if you do this, you may piss off the owners and/or staff members of those other servers.

We are more than willing to cooperate with other server owners to ban people that advertise our servers inside theirs!
STEALING IS A CRIME!

Rule number 12:
Don't ask to be admin, we get that question thirty-eleven times a day, asking if it's possible or anything related of you being an admin or operator is breaking this rule.

An estimated 40% of the PMs i get daily ingame, forums, ... etc. heck they even stalk me on facebook, skype, msn, ... is about someone that wants to be a staff member.
Hence i don't accept any 'FRIEND' requests...

Staff members are selected based on a few criteria i won't explain here, you just have to figure that out yourself. (An above quote may help you)
Also, i myself don't even accept staff members anymore or at least not often. That's the job of level 5 admins, defined as "HR managers".

Example 1:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: Can i be admin?
= directly breaking the rule

Example 2:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: How to be admin?
= related to you and being staff = breaking the rule
(ok, if you're a newbie, we may forgive you and simply ignore the question)

Example 3:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: i'm not asking to be admin!!!!! but can you JUST take a look, only take a look, at my admin application?

Example 4:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: i'm here for months now, how long do i need to wait to be admin??

Example 5:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: are you looking for staff? i'm very helpful and mature!

Rule number 13:
Abusing bugs to get a benefit over other players is prohibited!
Report the bug and do not continue to (ab)use it!

Quite obvious? If you do, you break this rule, you are fucktard (breaking rule number 7) and a cheater (breaking rule number 2).
We do allow C-bugging, 2-shot bug, RPG bug, ... in the DM stadiums of Resurrection.

For some bugs, samp related, we can't do much about but watching to see if someone is abusing them or not, like:
Getting in as passenger and remain in the vehicle to continue shooting at someone = bug abusing!
Driving your vehicle in the water when a hunter was chasing you to avoid death.

Rule number 14:
Score or stats boosting in any way is not allowed!

This is considered cheating and is in conflict with rule number 2!
Connecting with 2 computers and kill your "other self" over and over = stats boosting
Making the agreement with an enemy team member to constantly take a zone, each his turn = stats boosting

Rule number 15:
Pausing your game or fully exiting to avoid being killed, when you are attacked or about to die, is not allowed.

Already covered in the above rules actually, but made to show specifically because it does still happen to much.

Doing this =
breaking this rule,
rule 14 (if you get away with it, you actually boosted your stats),
rule 13 (you're abusing a SAMP bug, many other games would simply still kill you even if you minimized the game)
rule 10 (being away from the game controls),
rule 7 (you fucktard!) and
rule 2 (that's just lame and cheating)

Because it's breaking that many rules, an immediate temporary ban may be issued or even a permanent ban!
Don't think we can't ban you because you exited, we have ways to ban you even if you are not online...

Rule number 16:
Use a proper gaming PC and internet connection to ensure a qualitative game play for all.

Covered in rule number 2, you are considered a cheater if you:
Quote:- Intentionally making yourself lag by slowing down your computer or downloading stuff while playing
Besides that, administrators have the right to remove someone that lags to much, even if it's not intensional.
"Not intensional" can be caused by a cheap/slow internet pack with your ISP or having a "wooden" PC. This can make someone respond slow in the game.
Either how it is not enjoyable and unfair for others.

We know not everyone has the money to fund a better internet connection or new PC, but if someone ain't big enough to play basketball with the pro's he won't play basketball...

Rule number 17:
Trades of gaming stuff or gaming unrelated goods for your own advantages is strictly forbidden!

By this means that trading games such as steam games (even if the games are self bought), programs or ingame score for real life money is not tolerable in any way.
This is not limited to that, but also to exchanging, for example, score for every kind of private benefit.
Remember that what you gained here is strictly property of the community owner, and that if you are up to sell your games for money you should visit proper commercial sites, not here.
On top of that, the only cases when trading is allowed is when is the community itself that is giving away games (which happens on certain occasions as prizes) or when it includes two items that are possession of community owner and they stay so.
Note that trading or switching accounts is also not allowed in any way!

For instance, on our Cops and Robbers server you CAN trade, for example, weed for ingame money.

Moreover, admins will not help you in any way during the trade and if you decide to ignore this rule and you happen to be scammed, admins will fully ignore your problem and your requests.

There are many other situations that are not stated in this topic, as examples, that would be considered breaking a specific or multiple rules.
Just use some common sense while playing.

Remember, what ever you do has a consequence, action > reaction, cause > effect.
If you do get banned for breaking rules, it's not our fault and you have no right at all to be mad at us...
Admins are human, and they CAN make mistakes.
If you're banned by mistake, don't rage or ban evade (you'd be breaking rules after all if you do) but just remain calm and make a ban appeal, we can talk about it...

Playing in our Community is a privilege and not a right!
RR V8
   85%
Current status: Check Beta section!

Quote:I don't get upset if people think I'm crazy.
If you go to a mental hospital and someone calls you a name, would you get upset?
Of course not. Well, that's the way I think about the world.
They don't know any better.
[glow=blue,2,300]Regras da Comunidade/ Community Rules[/glow]
[Image: brazil_portugal_flag.png]
Portuguese / Português
Portugal / Brazil

Primeiro de tudo, as regras não foram feitas para provocar você, pelo contrário, foram feitas para fornecer uma boa experiência do jogo para todos.

Regra Número 1:

Eu sou o Senhor teu Admin, que vos criou a terra nesse servidor, fora da casa de tédio.
Você irá respeitar a Mim, meus Admins escolhidos e as decisões dos mesmos!

Mesmo que essa regra foi apresentada de forma a parecer engraçada, ainda é uma regra válida a ser respeitada.
Se você discutir com um admin, por qualquer que seja a razão, você está quebrando essa regra. = ban
Se você insultar um admin você quebra essa regra. = ban

Exemplo 1:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: chupa minhas bolas admins

= sem respeito = ban
"era uma piada" não é uma desculpa!

Exemplo 2:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: ataquem a area 51
[JFF]Kennedy: ataquem a area 51
Administrator PowerHungry has warned [JFF]Kennedy, Reason: [flood]
[JFF]Kennedy: isso não foi flood! eu só disse isso duas vezes!!!

= não respeitar a decisão do admin e discutir sobre isso = uma outra warning, um mute, um kick, e um possível ban se isso já ocorreu antes.

Regra Número 2:
Usar cheats irá resultar num ban imediato sem aviso!
Isso inclui mas não limitado para: hacks de vida, hacks de velocidade, hacks de veículos, hacks de armas, hacks de teleportação, ...

Essa regra é um pouco óbvia, se você instalou cheats e usou eles, você está conseguindo para você mesmo um espaço no nosso banco de dados de indivíduos banidos.
"não limitado para" significa que há muito mais maneiras de usar cheats do que as que foram mencionadas:
- Tentar enganar um admin para fazer ele acreditar que você perdeu seus stats
- Intencionalmente fazer com que você lag por diminuir a velocidade do seu computador ou fazer download de algo enquanto joga
- Abusar bugs
- Fazer score farm

Em breve resumo: Qualquer coisa que te dê benefício sobre os outros jogadores, qualquer coisa que não é permitida ser feita em concordância com o gameplay normal pretendido ou qualquer coisa que artificialmente aumente os seus stats = usar cheats.

Regra Número 3:
Não faça Spawnkill ou tente fazer isso!
Spawnkill é matar alguém que acabou de entrar no servidor ou que acabou de renascer da morte em locais de spawn em suas próprias bases.
Dê-lhes uma chance de chutar a sua bunda.

Isso já foi debatido muitas vezes antes, eu vou apenas quotar o que quotei antes:

(23-05-2012, 10:24)ExoSanty link Wrote:como eu mencionei nesse tópico:

eu irei explicar "spawnkill" DE NOVO:

nossas regras dizem:
Quote:3. Não faça Spawnkill ou tente fazer isso! Spawnkill é matar alguém que acabou de entrar no servidor ou que acabou de renascer da morte em locais de spawn em suas próprias bases. Dê-lhes uma chance de chutar a sua bunda.
REPITO:
Spawnkill é matar alguém que acabou de entrar no servidor ou acabou de reviver da morte

para os idiotas que estão entre a gente, a explicação do dicionário de 'ACABOU':
Quote:advérbio
- dentro de um breve período de tempo; apenas um momento antes: O sol acabou de aparecer.
- por uma margem estreita; abertamente: A flecha acabou de errar a marca.
- apenas ou meramente: Ele era apenas um balconista até que se tornou ambicioso.

dicionário urbano:
Quote:Em um jogo de combat multiplayer (particularmente um jogo de Primeira Pessoa) matar outro jogador justamente quando dão spawn. Isso é desonrável porque o jogador está incapaz de reagir antes que possa matar alguém ou antes que possa tirar um dano significativo do inimigo, e dependendo do jogo ele poderá estar sem armas ou armado inadequadamente. Freqüentemente abreviado de SK.
nessa explicação eles nem mesmo falam sobre 'ACABOU' mas sobre o exato momento quando um jogador dá spawn: "QUANDO DÃO SPAWN"

exeplos de equívocos:
- matar um jogador da equipe australiana em sua base (não na base dele) NÃO é spawnkill!
- matar um jogador da equipe árabe na base USA enquanto você está na equipe Soviética NÃO é spawnkill!
- matar alguém que não tem o texto 'anti spawnkill protected' acima da cabeça dele na base dele mesmo NÃO é spawnkill!
- matar alguém que escapa de volta para a base dele mesmo NÃO é spawnkill!

nos exemplos acima, o método de como alguém é morto, NÃO importa! hydra, hunter, rhino, rpg, sawnoff, sniper, qualquer outra arma, heliblade-kill, airstrike, nuke, ..... tanto faz....
se a situação em qualquer veículo, com qualquer bonus de equipe ou qualquer arma se assemelha a um desses exeplos acima NÃO É SPAWNKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

em fato, nós nunca temos que dar warn por spawnkill, já que o servidor fornece alguma proteção contra isso por conta própria.
em Resurrection, há a punição de morrer automaticamente quando você mata alguém com um hunter, hydra, rhino ou seasparrow que está na base dele mesmo > ISSO É PERMITIDO!!!!
contudo, o preço que você paga por fazer isso é a morte com uma mensagem na sua tela 'baserape não é permitido'. isso costumava ser 'spawnkill não é permitido' essa mensagem estava errada e nós adaptamos ela! nós trocamos essa mensagem porque nós na verdade assumimos que alguém está fazendo spawnkill se eles matam alguém com veículos de porte pesados em uma homebase.

a única situação na onde eu penso em dar warning ou até mesmo banir alguém por 'spawnkill' é quando um jogador está constantemente atirando em um lugar de spawn, igual um retardado, de zonas capturáveis QUANDO ninguém da própria equipe dele está perto tentando capturar a zona...
ISSO SIGNIFICA: um jogador PODE atirar em lugares de spawn, igual um retardado, de zonas capturáveis QUANDO a própria equipe dele está tentando capturar a zona.

então, depois de tudo, há o magnífico 'senso comum' que a maioria das pessoas nesse planeta não possuem... nós deveríamos, por exemplo, interferir quando um jogador está constantemente atacando uma homebase (base inimiga) com algum veículo de porte pesado, cometendo suicídio no processo, para provocar alguém... ou apenas em geral, se alguém está fazendo o jogo menos agradável para outro jogador. não comecem a dizer que morrer não é agradável -.- se você não gosta de ser morto, então não jogue.

acabei de pensar em uma outra situação de 'spawnkill': um espião matando com uma faca por de trás em sua própria base no lugar que ele dá spawn e com o texto 'anti spawnkill protected' em sua cabeça. isso irá possivelmente bugar o jogador no chão, em alguns casos isso irá na verdade matar a vítima, nos dois casos isso é uma violação da regra 3, já que o jogador tentou fazer spawnkill ou fez!!

eu já escrevi sobre spawnkilling dezenas de vezes antes, eu poderia provavelmente montar um livro se todos os tópicos ainda estivessem aqui.

se eu ver um admin interpretando mal a questão-spawnkill novamente, então eu irei ter que assumir que ele não é inteligente suficiente para estar nessa staff e fazer uma pequena mágica no seu level, mudando o level dele para um círculo... !
se eu ver um admin noob cometer um erro, eu terei que perguntar quem treinou ele -.-

Regra Número 4:
Não mate sua própria equipe (Teamkill) ou tente matar! Teamkilling é matar alguém da sua própria equipe.

Todos os nossos servidores são, de alguma forma, TEAM deathmatch servers. Isso significa que você joga como uma equipe para ganhar score, dinheiro, rank,... Você ajuda sua equipe e sua equipe está te ajudando a aumentar os seus stats. Resurrection pune aqueles que atacam membros da própria equipe com uma grande mensagem de texto na tela e tirando 5 de vida do agressor. Ainda alguns jogadores não entendem que é errado fazer teamkill...
Não chore por causa disso, NÓS SABEMOS, que você poderá acidentalmente atirar em alguém da sua equipe... Considere uma situação de combate na vida real, você não iria querer atirar na sua população também!

Nós estamos trabalhando em maneiras de proteger newbies (jogadores novatos) de espiões. Entretanto, você pode simplesmente checar se alguém é espião checando os stats com o comando /stats seguido do ID da pessoa que você suspeita que seja um spy (espião).

Regra Número 5:
Não faça flood nem spam no chat, comandos, mensagens privadas, ... Isso significa não mande a mesma mensagem ou use um comando severas vezes de forma rápida um após o outro (flooding, floodando) ou coloque o mesmo caractere ou múltiplos caracteres em uma 'palavra' ilegível na mesma linha (spamming keys, fazer spam com as teclas) para preencher (não limitado para) a largura inteira da tela, isso inclui fazer spam com a barra de espaço. Não use quaisquer outros meios de dominar o chat e/ou atrair atenção.

Exemplo 1:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: ataquem a area51
[JFF]Kennedy: ataquem a area51

= flood

Exemplo 2:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

= spam, ele fez spam com a tecla-e do teclado dele...

Exemplo 3:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: qsdfqscvmq kjzekmlrjqzekmqdmflkqsdj fkmlejqzemljqimogj qzerm

= spam, não pretendeu dizer algo relevante ou que faça sentido, provavelmente está furioso ou tentando ser 'engraçado' (Ha ha ha hm...)

Exemplo 4:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy:                                                                                              OLÁ

= spam, ele fez spam com a barra de espaço para fazer com que a palavra apareça no meio da tela

Exemplo 5:
Quote:[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy digitou /sinivte 1
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy digitou /sinivte 2
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy digitou /sinivte 3
... e continua para:
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy digitou /sinivte 199
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy digitou /sinivte 200

= flood

Fazer spam com comandos pode, dependendo do comando, diminuir a velocidade do servidor e irritar os outros jogadores.
É considerado portanto um ato ativo de sabotagem!

Regra Número 6:
A língua preferível para se usar no chat principal é o Inglês, você pode falar a sua própria língua mas nós encorajamos usar /PM com os seus amigos.
Outras línguas podem ser chatas para os jogadores.

Essa regra se explica por si mesma...
Há várias maneiras de falar sua própria língua diretamente para um grupo específico. Em um squad, o chat da equipe, um servidor de voz, ... etc.
Admins poderão buscar algum método se uma linguagem que não seja a inglesa esteja dominando o chat principal.

Regra Número 7:
Respeite os outros jogadores! Sem xingar, provocar, praticar racismo, ...
Em breves palavras: seja gentil e não seja um retardado!

As partes de xingamentos, provocações, racismo, ... são apontadas para palavras, mas essa regra cobre todos os tipos de não-respeito para com os outros.
Você poderá ser considerado um 'retardado' se você, por exemplo, perseguir a mesma pessoa mais e mais.
Qualquer coisa que faça com que a experiência no nosso servidor menos agradável para os outros jogadores pelas suas ações poderá estar em conflito com essa regra.

Trollar ou provocar alguém, desencadeando uma resposta emocional, está também quebrando esta regra.

Exemplo:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy matou mouboutou M4
[JFF]Kennedy: hahahaha, coma isso!

= trollando e provocando

Regra Número 8:
Use o comando /report mesmo que nenhum Admin esteja online se você detectar um cheater ou alguém quebrando as regras. Os Admins podem checar os últimos reports quando eles entram no servidor. Nós temos mais de 50 membros da staff então eles serão combatidos brevemente.

Por agora, nós temos mais de 200 membros da staff espalhados pelos servidores, ajude-os a encontrar cheaters.
ATENÇÃO: se você unir-se a um cheater, permitindo ele te 'ajudar', intencionalmente pelo cheater ou não, e você não reportar o cheater, então você está quebrando essa regra e a regra número 2!

Regra Número 9:
Não mande PM para admins no jogo ou no fórum, a não ser que seja muito muito muito importante.
Nós somos floodados com PM's e nós apenas não podemos ficar respondendo todas as suas pequenas necessidades.

Eu amo essa regra, eu apenas precisava muito que essa regra existisse!
Nesse momento, minhas mensagens privadas no fórum segue em mais de 2680 mensagens...
(no começo desse fórum, eu parei de deletar PMs depois de 2 semanas porque elas vinham mais rápidas do que eu conseguia deleta-las)

EEENTÃooo, não é nada pessoal se eu não responder a sua mensagem privada, eu posso simplesmente não ver a mensagem ou não ter tempo para responder ela.
Contudo, eu, eu mesmo tento responder a staff e aos VIPs o máximo que eu posso.

Eu tenho esse texto pré-feito que eu freqüentemente quoto para aqueles que fazem spam massivamente nas minhas PMs com suas pequenas necessidades ou coisas que eu não me importo nem um pouco.

Quote:Desculpe-me por ser brusco, mas eu não tenho tempo de responder/ajudar/replicar suas sugestões/perguntas/spam.
A maioria das perguntas estão respondidas nesse fórum, apenas procure por elas.

Este fórum é dividido em seções para qualquer coisa que você possa precisar:
Se você está banido vá para a seção 'Ban Appeals'.
Se você tem um problema com sua conta vá para a seção 'Administrative help & support'.
Se você quer doar vá para a seção 'Donate'.
Se você quer ser admin vá para a seção Apply as Staff'.
Se você quer reportar algum abuso vá para a seção 'Report player abuse'.
Se você quer fazer uma aplicação pela tag vá para a seção 'Official COD5'
Se você quer fazer uma sugestão vá para a seção 'Suggestions'.
Se você quer reportar um bug vá para a seção 'Report Bugs'.
Se você quer reportar abuso vá para a seção 'Report Abuse'.
Se você quer anunciar que você é incrível, fantástico, grandioso, épico, ... mendigo de atenção vá para a seção 'Off-topic'
Muito simples...

Se você não consegue achar a resposta em uma das seções acima, apenas assuma que a resposta é 'não'. (ou negativa em um modo geral)

Como dono dessa Comunidade eu simplesmente recebo mensagens privadas demais.
Francamente é muito irritante e chato, por isso há regras e múltiplos pedidos anteriores para não mandar pm para admins para toda pequena necessidade.
Nosso tempo é limitado e precioso.

SE, LEIA: SE, você realmente não consegue controlar você mesmo e PRECISA perguntar algo para ser libertado do seu tão importante e eterno problema, então os Admins estão a sua disposição.

Se acaso você não tenha notado: Essa é uma mensagem copiada e colada, de certa forma uma reposta-automática, para dar uma resposta rápida e fazer 'ALGO' ficar claro.

Eu não sou muito de me auto-adorar, mas você não pergunta ao presidente do seu país ou rei tudo que aparecer em dúvida para você, não é mesmo?
Se o quote acima não te ajudar, pergunte aos menores levels (níveis) staff members como os operators ou helpers.
O mais alto level de um admin, as mais tarefas e responsabilidades ele terá que executar e o menor tempo ele terá...

Regra Número 10:
Não fique AFK no server! Significa Away From Keyboard (pausado), você está usando largura de banda (bandwidth) desnecessariamente e gastando a munição dos outros se você estiver pausado no jogo.
Você também previne jogadores que recentemente logaram de escolherem uma possível equipe que esteja cheia por sua causa.
Se você precisa cagar ou fazer compras com sua mãe, então saia do servidor!

Esteja ciente, que se, você for pego 'AFK' no nosso servidor Resurrection você na verdade perde stats quando você é removido por um staff member.
Nós temos um comando que detecta jogadores que não se movem por algum tempo, então as chances de você ser pego rapidamente se você dar ESC, por exemplo, são altas...

Na vida real você não pode pausar seu mundo. Se você pausar seu jogo enquanto você esteja sendo atacado, para não ser morto, você quebra essa regra e a regra número 2!
Nós usualmente banimos jogadores por 24 horas se nós pegar eles fazendo isso. Quanto mais alto o rank do jogador, o mais longo o ban temporário será!

Regra Número 11:
Não fazer advertise (postar nomes, ips de outros servers, emails, links, etc) em nosso server, nem postar nosso server em outros servers.
Jogadores que advertise nosso servidor em outros servidores poderão causar problemas para nós.

Lucrar com o nosso sucesso para atrair jogadores para o seu de pouca qualidade, barato e com ideias roubadas é estúpido e sem originalidade e também possivelmente fadado ao fracasso de qualquer maneira.
Nós construímos essa comunidade sem ficar postando nosso servidor em outros servidores, sem fazer advertise de nenhuma forma.
Se você criar o seu próprio servidor, consiga os seus próprios jogadores!!

Nós NÃO PRECISAMOS SER publicados DENTRO de outros servidores também.
Primeiro de tudo nós estamos satisfeitos com nossa contagem total de jogadores.
Segundo, se você fizer isso, você poderá aborrecer os donos e/ou os membros da staff desses servidores.

Nós estamos mais do que dispostos a cooperar com outros donos de servidores para banir pessoas que fazem advertise dentro desses servidores!
ROUBAR É UM CRIME!

Regra Número 12:
Não peça para ser admin, nós recebemos essa pergunta trinta e onze vezes em um dia, perguntar se é possível ou qualquer coisa relacionada de você ser um admin ou operator é quebrar essa regra.

Um estimado de 40% das PMs que eu recebo diariamente no jogo, no forum, ... etc. nossa, eles até mesmo me stalkeiam no facebook, skype, msn, ... é sobre alguém que quer ser membro da staff.
Por essa razão, eu não aceito nenhuma solicitação de 'AMIZADE'...

Membros da staff são selecionados baseado em poucos critérios que não irei explicar aqui, você tem que apenas descobrir isso por conta própria. (Um quote acima poderá lhe ajudar)
Também, eu, eu mesmo não aceito membros da staff mais ou pelo menos não muitas vezes. Esse é o trabalho para os admins level 5, definidos como "HR Managers".

Exemplo 1:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: Posso ser admin?

= diretamente quebrando a regra

Exemplo 2:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: Como ser admin?

= relacionado a você e a ser admin = quebrando a regra
(ok, se você é novato, nós poderemos te perdoar e simplesmente ignorar a pergunta)

Exemplo 3:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: eu não estou pedindo para ser admin!!!!! mas você pode APENAS dar uma olhada, apenas dê uma olhada, na minha aplicação para ser admin?

Exemplo 4:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: eu estou aqui por meses agora, quanto tempo eu preciso esperar para ser admin??

Exemplo 5:
Quote:[JFF]Kennedy: você estão procurando por staff? eu sou muito útil e maduro!

Regra Número 13:
Abusar bugs para ter um benefício sobre os outros jogadores é proibido!
Reporte o bug e não continue a (ab)usar ele!

Absolutamente óbvio? Se você abusar, você quebra essa regra, você é retardado (quebrando a regra número 7) e um cheater (quebrando a regra número 2).
Nós permitimos C-bug, 2-shot bug, RPG bug, ... dentro dos DM stadiums de Resurrection.

Para alguns bugs, relacionados ao SA:MP, nós não podemos fazer muito mas assistir para ver se alguém está abusando eles ou não, como:
Entrar como passageiro num veículo sem condutor e permanecer dentro dele e atirar nos jogadores = abusando um bug!
Dirigir seu veículo até a água enquanto um hunter estava te perseguindo para não ser morto.

Regra Número 14:
Boosting os seus score ou stats de nenhuma forma é permitida

Isso é considerado como usar cheats e está em conflito com a regra número 2!
Conectar com 2 computadores e matar o seu "outro você" mais e mais, sem parar = stats boosting (impulsionar seus stats de forma errada)
Fazer um acordo com um inimigo de equipe inimiga para constantemente capturar uma área, cada um em sua vez = stats boosting

Regra Número 15:
Pausar o seu jogo ou totalmente sair dele para não ser morto, quando você está sendo atacado ou quase morrendo, não é permitido.

Já constatado nas regras acima na verdade, mas fiz para mostrar especificamente porque isso ainda acontece muitas vezes.

Fazer isso =
quebrar essa regra,
regra número 14 (se você fizer isso, você na verdade fez boost nos seus stats),
regra número 13 (você está abusando um bug do SA:MP, muitos outros jogos iriam simplesmente te matar mesmo com o jogo minimizado)
regra número 10 (estar longe dos controles do jogo),
regra número 7 (você é um retardado!) e
regra número 2 (isso é apenas estúpido e é considerado cheat)

Por estar quebrando várias regras, um ban temporário imediato poderá ser emitido ou até mesmo um ban permanente!
Não pense que nós não podemos te banir porque você saiu do jogo, nós temos maneiras de te banir mesmo você não estando online...

Regra Número 16
Use um gaming PC e conexão de internet adequados para garantir uma qualidade de game play excelente para todos.

Constatado na regra número 2, você é considerado um cheater se você:

Quote:- Intencionalmente fazer com que você lag por diminuir a velocidade do seu computador ou fazer download de algo enquanto joga

Além de que, administradores tem o direito de remover alguém que está lagando muito, mesmo que não seja intencional.
"Não intencional" pode ser causado por um pacote de internet barato/lento com o seu ISP or ter um PC de "madeira". Isso pode fazer com que alguém responda de forma lenta no jogo.
De qualquer forma, não é agradável e é injusto para os outros.

Nós sabemos que nem todo mundo tem dinheiro para financiar uma conexão de internet melhor ou um PC novo, mas se alguém não é grande o bastante para jogar basquete com os profissionais ele não irá jogar basquete...

Regra Número 17:
Negociações de games e coisas relacionadas ou bens não relacionados a games para sua própria vantagem é estritamente proibido!

Isso significa que fazer negociações de game como steam games (mesmo que os jogos sejam auto comprados), programas ou score dentro do jogo por dinheiro de verdade na vida real não é tolerável de forma alguma.
Isso não é limitado a isso, mas também para trocas, por exemplo, trocar score por qualquer tipo de benefício privado.
Lembre-se que o que você ganhou aqui é estritamente propriedade do dono da comunidade, e que se você está querendo vender seus games por dinheiro você deveria visitar sites comerciais adequados, não aqui.
Em cima disso, os únicos casos quando troca é permitido é quando a comunidade por si própria está dando jogos (o que acontece em certas ocasiões como prêmios) ou quando inclui dois itens que são possessão do dono da comunidade e continuam dessa forma.
Note que negociar ou trocar contas também não é permitido de forma alguma!

Um exemplo, no nosso servidor Cops and Robbers você PODE negociar, por exemplo, maconha por dinheiro do jogo.

Aliás, os admins não irão te ajudar de forma alguma durante a negociação e se você decidir ignorar essa regra e acontecer de você ser enganado, os admins irão totalmente ignorar o seu problema e o seus pedidos.

Há muitas outras situações que não estão nesse tópico, como exemplos, que seria considerado quebrar uma específica ou múltiplas regras.
Apenas use um pouco de senso comum enquanto joga.

Lembre-se, qualquer coisa que você fizer terá uma consequência, ação > reação, causa > efeito.
Se você for banido por quebrar regras, não é nossa culpa e você não tem direito nenhum de estar bravo com nós...
Admins são humanos, e eles PODEM cometer erros.
Se você for banido por um erro, não se enfureça ou faça ban evade (você estaria quebrando regras depois de tudo se fizesse isso) mas apenas permaneça calmo e faça uma ban appeal, nós podemos conversar sobre isso...

Jogar em nossa Comunidade é um privilégio e não um direito!

Translated by: iCosgrover
Traduzido por: iCosgrover
Extended Explanation Of The Community's Rules!
In
[Image: u9tIPKF.png]
Hindi / हिंदी

बसे पहली बात, यह नियम किसी को नीचा दिखाने के लिए नहीं, बल्कि gameplay को बेहतर बनाने के लिए बनाएं गए हैं.  

अगर आप इसका अच्छे से पालन करते हो, तो हम भी आपको बेवजह सजा नहीं देंगे पर अगर नहीं करते तो हम आपको गेम से निकाल भी सकते हैं! 

नियम न. 1:

में एडमिन से भी बढ़के हूँ, जिसने तुम्हे इस server पर एक 'ज़मीन' दी है, जहाँ तुम्हे मज़ा आ रहा है. आप सभी मेरा सम्मान करेंगे, मेरे Admins और उनके कही गयी बातों का भी. 

शायद ये नियम सुनने में मजाकिया लगता हो, पर अभी भी एक नियम है और आपको इसका सम्मान करना होगा.  
अगर आप किसी admin के साथ बहस करते हो, वजह चाहे कुछ भी हो, आप इस नियम की बेज़ती कर रहे हैं = ban. 

उदाहरण 1: 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: मेरी balls चूस लो

= अपमान करना = ban

"ये मज़ाक था", कोई बहाना नहीं! 

उदाहरण 2: 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: हमला a51!
[JFF]Kennedy: हमला a51 
Administrator PowerHungry नें [JFF]Kennedy को चेतावनी दी, वजह: [flood] 
[JFF]Kennedy: ये तो कोई flood नहीं है, मेने सिर्फ इसको 2 बार बोला.

admins या उनकी बातों का अपमान करना और उनसे बहस करना = दुबारा चेतावनी, एक kick या फिर एक ban अगर पहले भी हुवा हो तो. 

नियम न. 2:
cheating आपको तुरंत ban करवा देगा, बिना किसी चेतावनी के! 
खास कर अगर ये हों: Health hacks, Speed hacks, Vehicle hacks, Teleport hacks, ...  

ये सब बोहोत इस्तेमाल किये जाते हैं, अगर आप भी कर रहे हो तो आप भी जल्दी ही ban हो जाओगे. 
"सिर्फ यही नहीं", और भी तरीके हैं ban हो जाने के: 
-admins से झूठ बोलना कि आप अपने stats खो चुके हो और उसे दुबारा माँगना. 
-कंप्यूटर धीमा करवाने से या कुछ डाउनलोड करने से खुद को जान बूच कर lag करवाना, ख़ास कर जब गेम में हो.
-किसी dug का जान बूच कर दूर उपयोग करना. 
-गलत तरीके से scores बढ़ाना. 

छोटे शब्दों में : कोई भी ऐसी चीज़ जो आपको दूसरे players के मुकाबले ज़्यादा लाभ देता हो, कुछ भी ऐसा जो एक normal gameplay का हिस्सा न हो, जो खुद से आपके स्कोर्स को बढ़ावा देता हो = चीटिंग / cheating.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

नियम न. 3: 

SK मत करना और ना ही उसको करने की कोशिश करना! 
मतलब जैसे ही कोई server join करे या फिर तुरंत spawn हुआ हो और आपने उसको मार दिया. 
उनको भी आपको मारने का एक मौका दो. 

ये चीज़ पहले भी कई बार कही गयी है, लेकिन में फिर से कह रहा हूँ, जो पहले कहा था. 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:ExoSanty link=topic=18596.msg239481#msg239481 date=1337761491]
जैसा की मैंने पहले कहा था: 
मैं 'SPAWNKILL' को दुबारा से समझाऊंगा 

हमारा नियम कहता है की: 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:3.SK मत करना और ना ही उसको करने की कोशिश करना! 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:मतलब जैसे ही कोई server join करे या फिर तुरंत spawn हुआ हो और आपने उसको मार दिया. 
उनको भी आपको मारने का एक मौका दो.

REPEAT: 

जैसे ही कोई तुरंत server join करे या फिर तुरंत spawn हुआ हो और आपने उसको मार दिया.  

कुछ नामसमझों के लिए, 'JUST' मतलब: 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:adverb 
- within a brief preceding time; but a moment before: The sun just came out.
- by a narrow margin; barely: The arrow just missed the mark.
- only or merely: He was just a clerk until he became ambitious.

urban dictionary: 
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:एक मल्टीप्लेयर कॉम्बैट गेम में (एक First Person Shooter) दूसरे प्लेयर को मारने के लिए जो तुरंत spawn होता है. ज़ाहिर सी बात है की उसको ठीक से react तक करने का मौका नहीं मिला और आपने उसको मार दिया, ये तो नाइंसाफी है. ये सब गेम पर निर्भर  करता है, आपको भी उसे मारने का मौका देना चाहिए. इस चीज़ को हम SK के नाम से जानते हैं.

हम यहाँ पर सिर्फ 'JUST' के बारे में बात नहीं कर रहे हैं, वो वक़्त जब प्लेयर तुरंत spawn होता है: "AS THEY SPAWN"

गलतफैमी का उदाहरण:  
-अपने बेस में एक Austrailian टीम के बन्दे को मारना Spawnkill नहीं होता.   
-जब आप एक Soviet हो और आपने एक Arab को USA टीम बेस में मारा है, वो SpawnKill नहीं है.  
-जिस प्लेयर के ऊपर 'Anti spawnkill protected' न लिखा हो उसको मारना 'Spawn Kill' नहीं कहलाता.  
-जिस प्लेयर को आप मार रहे हो वो वापस अपने base में भाग जाये तो वो 'Spawn किल' नहीं कहलाता. 

ऊपर दिए गए उदाहरण में, चाहे मारने का कारण कुछ भी हो, उससे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता! hydra, hunter, rhino, rpg, sawnoff, sniper, any other weapon, heliblade-kill, airstrike, nuke, ..... कुछ भी .... फिर भले ही वो कार, या फिर किसी टीम के बोनस, या फिर वेपन जो ऊपर दिए गए उदहारण को व्यतीत करते हैं, वो SPAWN KILL नहीं है!!!!!!!!!!!! 

वैसे, हम कभी spawn kill के लिए चेतावनी नहीं देते क्यूंकि, सर्वर खुद की एक anti spawn kill इस्तेमाल करता है. 

resurrection सर्वर में, जब आप किसी दुश्मन के homebase में hunter, tank, seasparrow, hydra से हमला करते हो तो Anti spawn kill सिस्टम की वजह से आप खुद ही मर जाते हो. > ये ALLOWED है !!!! 

और, इसका नतीजा यह होगा की आप मर जाओगे, और आपके स्क्रीन पे एक message  लिखा आएगा 'baserape is not allowed', यह message पहले था की 'spawnkill is not allowed' पर यह गलत था तोह हमने इसमें बदलाव कर दिए. हमने इसको चेंज इसलिए किया क्यूंकि हमने यह देखा की एक बंदा वास्तव में 'spawnkill' कर रहा है अगर वो भारी vehicle से enemy के homebase में हमला करता है तो. 

हम तभी किसी प्लेयर पे actions लेना चाहेंगे जैसे की ban, kick . जब वो प्लेयर किसी बेस के spawnpoint पे लगातार हमला कर रहा है, एक पागल की तरह. जहाँ प्लेयर spawn होता है, वहां हमला करने का मतलब पागलपन है और हम इसके खिलाफ वास्तव में कदम उठाएंगे. 

फिर भी, एक 'common sense' नाम की चीज़ है जो इस धरती पर बोहोत से लोगों के पास नहीं है. जैसे की, अगर कोई प्लेयर बार बार spawnpoint पर हमला कर रहा है, किसी भारी वाहन से, आहत्मत्या कर रहा है, किसी से बदला लेने के लिए या किसी को नीचा दिखाने के लिए, या सीधे शब्दों में किसी का खेल बिगाड़ने के लिए ऐसा कर रहा है. तोह फिर ऐसा मत समझना की मरना वास्तव में अच्छा नहीं है -.- अगर मरना पसंद ही नहीं है तोह गेम खेल ही क्यों रहे हो. 

एक और ऐसे ही 'स्पान किल' का व्यतीत करते हुए: एक spy किसी प्लेयर को चाक़ू से मार रहा है अपने ही बेस में, जहाँ पर वो स्पान हुआ है.. इस मैसेज के साथ 'anti spawn kill protected' उसके सर के ऊपर. ये मारने का तरीका उस दूसरे प्लेयर को bug कर देगा, और वो फ्लोर पर गिर जायेगा, या फिर मुख्या रूप से ये bug उस प्लेयर को मार ही देगा, इन दोनों रूपों में आप rule नंबर 3 का सम्मान नहीं कर रहे, जैसा की spawnkill करने की कोशिश करि है, या spawnkill करा है! 

मैं स्पान किल के बारे में पहले भी कई बार कह चूका हूँ, इतना की में इसकी पूरी एक किताब बना दूँ की वो टॉपिक्स कहाँ है. 

अगर मैंने किसी भी admin को देखा जिसने इस rule को ठीक से समझा नहीं, तो में ये समझूंगा की वो admin समझने के काबिल ही नहीं है और फिर में उसके level पे कुछ 'जादू' कर दूंगा, मतलब डेमोटे कर दूंगा! 
अगर मैंने किसी ना समझ admin को फिरसे ऐसी गलती दोहराहते हुए देखा, तो जिस admin ने उसको train करा है में उसकी खबर लूंगा -.-

नियम न. 4:   

TK मत करना, न ही TK करने की कोशिश करना! Teamkilling मतलब अपने टीम के साथी को ही मार देना.  

हमारे सारे servers, एक तरह से, TEAM death match सर्वर हैं. जिसका मतलब है तुम अपने टीम के साथ मिलकर scores इक्खट्ठा करते हो, पैसे और रैंक भी. तुम अपने टीम की मदद करते हो और टीम तुम्हारी मदद करते हैं तुम्हारे scores भड़ाने में. अगर आप अपने टीम के साथ पर हमला करने की कोशिश करो गए तो आपके स्क्रीन में बड़ा सा मैसेज दिखाई देगा, उसके साथ ही आपका 5 health points काम हो जायेगा. नहीं समझे? चलो समझ जाओगे. हाला की हमें पता है की, आप गलती से अपने टीम के साथ पर हमला कर सकते हो.. ज़रा एक बार सोचो, क्या तुम अपने टीम के साथी पर सच में हमला करोगे अगर ये जंग असलियत में हो तो, नहीं तुम ऐसा नहीं कर सकते!  

हम किसी तरह से new players को spies से बचाने के तरीके ढून्ढ रहे हैं. जैसा की, अगर आपको किसी प्लेयर पर शक हो की वो हमारे टीम का साथी है या फिर spy है, तो आप /stats इस्तेमाल कर सकते हो उस प्लेयर की ID टाइप करके. 

नियम न. 5:

SPAM मत करना और न ही SPAM रनी की कोशिश करना, commands, private messages. इसका मतलब कोई भी मैसेज या command बार बार same चीज़ मत लिखना (flooding) , न ही कोई नंबर, character, कुछ भी. बोहोत से लोग इसका इस्तेमाल दुसरो का ध्यान खींचने के लिए करते हैं (not limited to) , पर ये allowed नहीं है. 

उदहारण 1:  
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: हमला area51

[JFF]Kennedy: हमला area51

= flood 

उदहारण 2:  
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
=spam, उसने अपने keyboard से 'e' बटन को spam किया.  

उदहारण 3: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: qsdfqscvmq kjzekmlrjqzekmqdmflkqsdj fkmlejqzemljqimogj qzerm
=spam, यह वास्तव में कुछ कहना नहीं चाहता है, इसका कोई अर्थ नहीं है. तो हम यह समझ लेंगे की वो ऐसा करके अपना गुस्सा दिखा रहा है या मज़ाकिया दिखा रहा है. 

उदहारण 4: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy:                                                                                              HELLO

=spam, उसने अपने keyboard पर स्पेस बटन को स्पैम किया है शब्द को बीच में लाने के लिए. 

उदहारण 5: 
Quote: Wrote:[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 2
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 3
... continues to:
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 199
[20:30:15] [JFF]Kennedy typed /sinivte 200
=flood, इसको हम flood कहेंगे.
Spamming मतलब कुछ भी हो सकता है, सर्वर को कमांड्स से स्पैम करके धीमा करने के लिए, या फिर दुसरो को गुस्सा दिलाने के लिए.
इससे साफ़ पता चलता है की खेल बिगाड़ने के लिए यह प्रयुक्त किया जाता है.

नियम न. 6:

Chat करते समय जो भासा का प्रयोग किया जाना चाहिए, वो है अंग्रेजी (English), आप चाहे तो अपनी भासा में साथियो से chat कर सकते हैं पर कृपया /PM का प्रयोग करें. क्युकी दूसरी भासा दुसरो को बेहद अजीब लग सकती है. 

यह नियम का नाम ही खुद को साफ़ दर्शाता है... 

यहाँ बोहोत से तरीके है जिस से आप अपनी खुद की भासा को दुसरो तक कैसे पोहोचा सकते हो. एक squad में, टीम chat में, voice सर्वर के ज़रिये, आदि. 
हमारे admins शायद आपको यह सलाह देंगे की अपनी भासा आप squad, team chat , voice chat आदि के मदद से भेजिए अगर mainchat दूसरे भासा की वजह से अजीब दिख रहा हो तो.

नियम न. 7:

दूसरे प्लेयर्स का सम्मान करें. कोई गाली न दे, किसी की बेज़त्ती न करें..
सीधे शब्दों में कृपया करके चूतिया न बनें. 

flaming, cursing, racism.. इन सब में समांथा एक ही है, यह बजती करने को ही दर्शाते हैं. 

आप बेहद 'चूतिये' समझे जाओगे अगर आप गेम में एक ही प्लेयर को जान बूच कर बार बार मार रहे हो तो. 
आपका कोई भी ऐसा व्यहवार जो हमारे दूसरे प्लेयर्स को गन्दा, भद्दा लगे.. या आप उनकी किसी भी तरह से बजती करो, तो यह उनका अपमान होगा और इस दौरान आप हमारे इस rule का अपमान भी कर रहे हो. 

किसी के साथ गन्दा मज़ाक, किसी के दुखदायी समस्या का आप मज़ाक उदा रहे हो, तो यह भी इस rule का अपमान साबित होगा.

उदहारण: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy killed mouboutou M4
[JFF]Kennedy: hahahaha, eat that!

=मज़ाक, और अपमान 

नियम न. 8:

कृपया /report कमांड का प्रयोग करें, अगर कोई admin गेम में न हो फिर भी करें. 

क्यूंकि admins आखरी reports को देख सकते हैं जब वो प्रवेश करेंगे. हमारे पास आराम से 50 staff members हैं, तो cheaters की खैर नहीं होगी.

इस समय, हमारे सारे सर्वर्स में कुल मिला के 200 staff members है, आपकी बड़ी मेहेरबानी होगी अगर आप उनकी मदद करें cheaters की शिकायत करके. 
चेतावनी: अगर आप कभी भी किसी cheater की मदद करेंगे, या फिर अपने आप को उसकी मदद करने देंगे, और आपने तुरंत उस cheater की शिकायत नहीं करि तो यह इस नियम का अपमान साबित होगा, साथ ही नियम नंबर 2 का भी! 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

नियम न. 9

कभी भी किसी भी admin को मैसेज न करें, न ही गेम में और न ही forums पर.. जबतक वो मैसेज वास्तव में बोहोत ज़रूरी न हो तो. हमें हमेशा काम निपटाना होता है, और रोज़ messages आते रहते है.. तो हम हर मैसेज का तुरंत reply नहीं कर सकते. 

मुझे इस नियम से बोहोत प्यार है, आप समझ ही सकते हो. 

अभी इस वक्त मेरे forums के inbox में करीब 2680 messages हैं. 
(जब यह forums बना ही था, उसके 2 हफ्ते बाद ही मुझे अपना inbox खाली करना पड़ा क्यूंकि मेरा inbox कुछ ही दिनों में भर जा रहा था आपके messages की वजह से) 

तो सीधी सी बात है, भड़क मत जाना अगर में आपके मैसेज का रिप्लाई न दे सकू, कारण कुछ भी हो सकता है. शायद में तुम्हारे मैसेज न देख पाउ, या मेरे पास समय नहीं है.
पर फिर भी, में staff और VIPs को हमेशा रिप्लाई करने की कोशिश करता हूँ कैसे भी.

यहाँ पे कुछ ऐसे messages को मैंने दर्शाया हो जो हद्द से ज़्यादा मेरे inbox को spam कर देते है, और इन छोटे मोटे प्रशनों का जवाब देना में ज़रूरी नहीं समझता.  
Quote: Wrote:कठोरता के लिए खेद है, मेरे पास सच में समय नहीं होता/ कर नहीं पाता / करना नहीं चाहता  इन छोटे मोटे प्रशनों के उत्तर देने का. 
इस forums में आपको और भी ऐसे प्रशन मिल जायेंगे 

यह forums कई श्रेणी में अलग किया गया है, मुद्दे के हिसाब से: 
अगर आप ban हो गए हो तो 'Ban Appeal' में जाइये. 
अगर आपके account से जुडी कोई समस्या हो तो 'Administrative help & support' में जाइये. 
अगर आप पैसे डोनेट करना चाहते हो तो 'Donate' section में जाइये. 
अगर आप एक एडमिन बनना चाहते हो तो 'Apply as Staff' में जाइये. 
अगर आप किसी की कंप्लेन दर्ज करवाना चाहते हो तो 'Report player abuse' में जाइये. 
अगर आपके पास कोई अच्छा सा suggestion हो तो 'Suggestions' में जाइये. 
अगर आप किसी bug की कंप्लेन दर्ज करवाना चाहते हो तो 'Report bugs' में जाइये. 
और अगर आप अपनी खुद की तारीफ़ करना चाहते हो, आप कितने अच्छे हो, आप से भेड़िया कोई नहीं तो कृपया 'Off Topic' में जाइये. 
बहुत आसान है... 

अगर आप उप्पर अपने किसी प्रशन का जवाब नहीं खोज पा रहे तो समझ जाओ की 'नहीं' (मतलब बिलकुल भी नहीं) 

जैसा की में एक owner हूँ, मेरे पास और भी कई काम होते है और रोज़ रोज़ काफी messages आते हैं मेरे पास. 
सच बताऊ तो यह काफी भद्दा और बुरा लगता है जब कोई मुझे अपने छोटे छोटे परेशानियों के लिए मुझे मैसेज करता है, यहाँ पर admins भी हैं, कृपया करके अपनी परेशानी उन्हें बताये मुझे नहीं. 
हमारा समय बहुत महत्वपुर्ण और कीमती है.

ऐसा मत समझो की में दुसरो की भलाई करने में नाकामयाब हूँ, क्या तुम अपने देश के राष्ट्रपति या राजा के पास जाते हो जब भी तुम्हे कोई परेशानी होती है, क्या ऐसा है? 
अगर ऊपर वाला मैसेज तुम्हारे लिए मददगार साबित न हो सका तो मदद के लिए पहले किसी Help Operator या प्लेयर से पूछिए.
एडमिन का लेवल जितना बड़ा होगा, समझ जाओ की उनके पास ज़्यादा काम है, और समय ज़्यादा नहीं है... 

नियम न. 10:

कोशिश करना की गेम में ज़्यादा AFK न होएं! मतलब कीबोर्ड से दूर रहना या गेम में ऑनलाइन हो कर भी गेम में न होना, आप मतलब इसका गलत फायदा उठा रहे हो. 

तुम उन नए प्लेयर्स को भी रोकते हो एक टीम चुनने से क्यूंकि तुम पहले ही Afk हो उस टीम में. 
आसान शब्दों में, अगर तुम्हे सौच करने जाना हो या अपनी माँ के साथ बाजार जाना हो तो, गेम बंद कर दो!

यह जान लीजिये की अगर एडमिन्स ने आपको गेम में 'AFK' पकड़ा resurrection सर्वर में, तो वो तुम्हे किक करदेगा जिस से आप अपने scores भी गवा देंगे. 

हमारे पास बहुत तरीकें हैं ऐसे प्लेयर को गेम में ढूंढ़ने के जो गेम में तो है पर हिल नहीं रहा, मतलब AFK है. 

सच मच की दुनिया में, आप अपनी ज़िन्दगी को pause नहीं कर सकते. अगर आप गेम को pause करते हो अपने दुश्मनो से बचने के लिए, या मरने से बचने के लिए, तो सीधा मतलब है की आप इस नियम का पालन नहीं कर रहे हो और न ही नियम नो. 2 का! वैसे तोह हम प्लेयर्स को 24 घंटे के लिए ban कर देतें हैं जो इस नियम का पालन सही ढंग से नहीं करता तो, जितना आपका रैंक होगा गेम में.. उतनी लम्बी देर के लिए आपकी सजा होगी. 

नियम न. 11:

दूसरे सर्वर का विज्ञापन हमारे यहाँ करना सख्त मना है. 
और जो प्लेयर दूसरे सर्वर में हमारा विज्ञापन करता है, यह हमारे लिए मुसीबत खड़ी करता है. 

हम हमारे सर्वर के लिए पैसे अदा करते है, ताकि हमारे सर्वर में प्लेयर आएं और हम नहीं चाहेंगे आपके विज्ञापन से हमारे कीमती प्लेयर आपके सस्ते, बेकार सर्वर में घुस जाएं. ये बेहद भद्दा है. 
हमने यह कम्युनिटी किसी दूसरे सर्वर में विज्ञापन करने के बिना बनायीं है. 
अगर आप खुद का सर्वर खोलते हो, तो खुद के प्लेयर्स भी इखट्टा करिये.  

हमें यह बिलकुल भी अच्छा नहीं लगता की हमारे सर्वर का कोई दूसरे सर्वर में ज़िक्र करे. 
सबसे पहली बात, हम अपने प्लेयर्स काउंट से बहुत संतुष्ट हैं. 
दूसरी बात, अगर आप विज्ञापन करेंगे तो यह मेरे लिए, और बाकी स्टाफ members को अच्छा नहीं लगेगा और आप गेम से ban भी करदिये जाओगे. 

और कई बार ऐसा भी होता है जब हमें दूसरे सर्वर के मालिक को कहना पड़ता है की अगर कोई प्लेयर हमारे सर्वर से आपके सर्वर में विज्ञापन करे तो उसे तुरंत ban करदो. 
चोरी करना गुनाह है!

नियम न. 12:

एडमिन बनने के लिए कभी मत पूछो, हमें यही प्रशन दिन में ३१ बार सुनने को मिलता है, कोई भी ऐसा प्रशन जो आपके एडमिन बनने के उम्मीद को सीधा दर्शाता है या फिर कुछ भी ऐसा सम्भंदित जो आपके एडमिन बनने से जुड़ा हो, सीधा मतलब है की आप इस नियम का पालन नहीं कर रहे हो.

जो भी 40% मैसेज मुझे रोज़ गेम में, फ़ोरम्स पे.. आदि आतें है, यहाँ तक की फसेबूक, स्काइप, msn, वो सारे मैसेज किसी न किसी के एडमिन बनने के बारे में ही होते हैं.  
और यही वजह है की में को फ्रेंड request नहीं करता. 

स्टाफ मेंबर्स कुछ ऐसे कार्यों, काबिलियतों पे चुने जातें है जो की में यहाँ बता नहीं सकता, तुम्हे वो काबिलीयतें खुद ढूंढ़नी पड़ेंगी. (उप्पर का मैसेज शायद तुम्हारी मदद करे) 
और, अब तो में खुद किसी स्टाफ मेंबर को नहीं चुनता.. ये सब काम लेवल 5 admins का होता है, जिनको हम यहाँ "HR Managers" कहते हैं.

उदाहरण 1: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: क्या में एडमिन बन सकता हूँ?

=सीधा इस नियम को तोड़ रहे हो  

उदाहरण 2: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: एडमिन कैसे बना जाता है?
=तुम्हारे एडमिन बनने से जुड़ा प्रशन = नियम तोडना 
(पर अगर आप एक नए प्लेयर हैं, तो हम पहली बार के लिए माफ़ कर देंगे और तुम्हारे प्रशन को अनदेखा करदेंगे)

उदहारण 3: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: मैं एडमिन बनने के बारे में नहीं पूछ रहा हूँ!!!!! पर क्या तुम एक बार, बस एक बार मेरे एडमिन एप्प पर नज़र दाल सकते हो?

उदहारण 4: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: में यहाँ पर लगभग एक महीने से खेल रहा हूँ, मुझे और कितना रुकना पड़ेगा एडमिन बनने के लिए?

उदहारण 5: 
Quote: Wrote:[JFF]Kennedy: क्या तुम किसी स्टाफ कोई ढूंढ रहे हो? में बहुत अच्छा व मददगार हूँ.

नियम न. 13:

किसी ऐसे बग का इस्तेमाल करने जो दुसरो के उप्पर हावी हो, या किसी बग का दुरूपयोग करना सख्त मना है. ऐसे बग की रिपोर्ट दर्ज करवाएं.

सुनने में अजीब लगता है? अगर आप करोगे, इस नियम को तोड़ोगे, तो आप चूतिये कहलाओगे (नियम नंबर 7 को तोड़ोगे) और एक चीटर भी (नियम नंबर 2 को तोड़ोगे).
Resurrection सर्वर के DM Stadium में C bug, 2 shot bug, RPG bug की कोई मनाही नहीं है. 

कुछ बग्स के लिए, जैसे की SAMP के बग, के लिए हम कुछ नहीं कर सकते पर अगर उसका कोई दुरूपयोग कर रहा हो तो.
किसी गाडी के पैसेंजर सीट में बैठ कर दुश्मनं पे हमला करते रहना, जबकि गाडी का ड्राइवर न हो तो = बग का दुरूपयोग! 
अपनी गाडी को पानी में कुदाना जब कोई hunter तुमपे हमला कर रहा हो तोह. 

नियम न. 14:

स्कोर्स और stats का भड़ाना किसी गलत तरीके से, सख्त मना है. 

यह चीटिंग और अपराध माना जायेगा, नियम नंबर 2 के समक्ष.
2 कंप्यूटर से गेम खोलकर अपने आप को ही एक दूसरे से बार बार मारना = स्कोर्स का भढावा
किसी दुश्मनं को मानना की एक ही ज़ोन को एक दूसरे के बाद को कैप्चर करें = स्कोर्स का भढावा 

नियम न. 15:

अपने गेम को pause करना, या फिर पूरा गेम ही हटा देना, जिससे आप मरने से बच जाओ, ऐसा करना सख्त मना है! 

बहुत बार पहले भी नियमों में कहा गया है की यह मना है, पर इस बार थोड़ा और इसका व्याख्या करूँगा , क्युकी अभी भी बोहोत बार इस नियम का पालन नहीं होता. 

ऐसा करोगे तो= 

इस नियम को तोड़ोगे, 

नियम 14 (अगर आप मरने से भागोगे, तो सीधी तरह से अपने स्कोर भड़ा लिए) 

नियम 13 (तुम SAMP के एक बग का दुरूपयोग कर रहे हो, वैसे दूसरे गेम में आप गेम minimize करने से भी मारे जाओगे) 

नियम 10 (गेम के कण्ट्रोल से बहार जाना) 

नियम 7 (तुम एक चुटिया कहलाओगे!) और 
नियम 2 (यह एक दुरूपयोग और गुनाह कहलायेगा) 

क्यूंकि यह इतने सारे नियमों को तोड़ेगा, तुम्हे एक ban भी मिल सकता है! 
ऐसा मत समझना की अगर तुमने गेम हटा दिया तो हम तुम्हे ban नहीं कर पाएंगे, हमारे पास और भी बोहोत से तरीके हैं अगर तुम गेम में न भी हो तो...

नियम न. 16:

हमेशा ढंग का कंप्यूटर और इंटरनेट इस्तेमाल कीजिये ताकि आपकी वजह से दुसरो को दिक्कत न सहनी पड़े. 

नियम नंबर 2 में भी इसका वर्णन किया गया है, तुम एक चेटर कहलाओगे अगर तुम:
Quote: Wrote:-जान बूच कर अपना लैग (lag) भड़ा रहे हो अपने कंप्यूटर को धीमा करके, या कुछ डाउनलोड करके खेलते वक़्त.

ऐसे मौके पर, एडमिन के पास पूरा हक़ है तुम्हे गेम से हटाने के लिए अगर तुम हद्द से ज़्यादा लैग कर रहे हो तो, तब भी अगर वो लैग जान बूच कर न हो तो. 

"बिना जानबूछ कर" जैसे मतलब, किसी घटिया और सस्ते कंप्यूटर से खेलना जिसका इंटरनेट सर्विस भी बेकार किसम की हो. ऐसा कनेक्शन किसी के भी गेम को धीमा और बेकार बना सकता है. 
वैसे भी, इसमें तुम्हे मज़ा नहीं आएगा और न ही दुसरो को अच्छा लगेगा.

हम जानते है की हर किसी के पास पैसे नहीं होते एक अच्छा इंटरनेट लगवाने के लिए या, अच्छा कंप्यूटर खरीदने के लिए, पर अगर कोई बंदा इतना बड़ा नहीं है बास्केटबॉल खेलने के लिए दूसरे अच्छे बन्दों के साथ, तो सीधा मतलब है वो बास्केटबॉल खेले गा ही नहीं... 

नियम न. 17:

इस गेम से जुडी किसी भी प्रकार की वास्तु, या अन्य चीज़ों का खरीदना और बेचा जाना सख्त मना है!

इसका यह मतलब है की, ऐसे गेम्स का ख़रीदा और बेचा जाना मना जाना जैसे की स्टीम गेम्स, कोई भी प्रोग्राम या गेम वाले स्कोर का ख़रीदाव असली पैसों से हमारे नियमों के खिलाफ है. इतना ही नहीं, कुछ अपने फायदे के लिए स्कोर्स का एक्सचेंज भी सख्त मना है.
इतना जान लीजिये की जो तुम्हे यहाँ मिला है, वो साड़ी प्रॉपर्टी इस community के मालिक की हैं, और अगर आप अपने गेम्स को पैसों के लिए बेचना चाहते हो तो ढंग की commercial हेतु साइट पर जाइये, यहाँ नहीं. 
इसके अलावा, गेम के अंदर ट्रेडिंग की बात तब आती है जब community खुद किसी गेम का गिव अवे कर रही हो (जो की बोहोत बार होता है यहाँ तोहफे के रूप में) 
जान लो की ख़रीदाव और बेचना किसी भी चीज़ का यहाँ, या गेम में अकाउंट का बदलना भी मना है! 

खैर, हमारे Cops and Robbers वाले सर्वर में आप ट्रेड कर सकते है, जैसे की, गांजा (weed) खरीद सकते हो गेम के पैसों से.

और रही बात एडमिन की, तो वो तुम्हारी मदद बिलकुल भी नहीं करेंगे इस मामले में, अगर तुम्हे कोई इस वजह से लूट भी ले तो भी नहीं करेंगे, एडमिन तुम्हारे इस नियम की परिशानी से जुडी हर समस्या को अनदेखा कर देंगे अगर आप सही ढंग से इसका पालन नहीं करोगे तो. 

और भी बोहोत से ऐसी समस्या, कारण है जो की इस टॉपिक में उनका वर्णन नहीं हुआ है, जैसे की, ऐसा माना जा सकता है अगर आप किसी एक नियम को या कई सारे नियमों को अंधेका कर रहे हो. 
बस अपनी बुद्धि का इस्तेमाल करना गेम खेलते समय.

याद रखिए, जो भी आप करोगे उसका ऐसा हल होगा, करना > भरना, होना > प्रभाव पड़ना. 
अगर तुम इन नियमों को तोड़ने के बाद ban हो जाओ, तो इसमें हमारी कोई गलती नहीं होगी और हमपर क्रोध करने से कुछ नहीं होगा.
एडमिन भी इंसान होते हैं, और वो भी गलती कर सकते हैं. 

अगर तुम कभी गलती से भी ban हो जाओ तो अपने गुस्से को काबू में रखना, और बैन को चकमा देने की कोशिश न करना (ऐसा करोगे तो नियम सच में तोड़ोगे) तोह, बस शांत रहना और एक ban appeal बनाना, हम उसको सुलझा लेंगे... 

इस कम्युनिटी में खेलना विशेषधिकार है, कोई अधिकार नहीं!

-Translated by: [COD5]Crazy
Thread Closed