OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
V8 Public Changelog!
Thank you for your contribution. Resurrection had waited a lot for this.

Just a remark regarding the new U.N team: By the details you wrote it I assume that it's somewhat useless. Why would someone choose to play as a Doctor if he/she would not gain anything except by healing? Even the other class is doubtful. What's it's use apart from shooting back when being under attack?
SF - FAF - DS

Resurrection player since 2009
Community Tag Holder
(03-02-2018, 23:31)[SF]_Hamdii Wrote: Just a remark regarding the new U.N team: By the details you wrote it I assume that it's somewhat useless. Why would someone choose to play as a Doctor if he/she would not gain anything except by healing? 

Not everyone here cares about score, number of kills, cash, etc.

The UN team is one of the many things that make this update unique and the server different than other copycats, C5 LsCnR has a medic team/class too btw.
People have different outlooks and opinions when it comes to updates and new innovations. Shut down the server if you can't handle criticisms, even if they're hate related. No offence.
Amazing work has been done. Thank you guys, particulary Dust, Rocky & Abed and everyone who contributed to make that great v8. I appreciate what you have done. With much thanks ♥
We wanna have fun but some retards come and piss you off even if they aren't supposed to do so.
Don't ask why the players count is getiing low . Watch first beside YOU!
great job guys, returning <3
° SPECIAL AIR SERVICE EXECUTIVE °
RR: [C5]marswizzy[SAS] TW: [SAS]kaliaan[IC] CnR: [C5]marswizzy[WGD]
(03-02-2018, 23:55)Cougar Wrote: Giez it's sad that you've taken it personal, they obviously meant these randoms who have 9999999999 scores even though they aren't seen anywhere at all.
Yes, making money is easy.
I joined rr in 2016, out of which i played actively for almost a year and i got 45 millions.
On tw 20k score and 10 millions took 3-4 years, now go and compare. Mlol.

Actually true, making score on TW was quite hard before the extra zones got added.
sf.germanwings  - shitposter in chief

i got more in my cs go inventory than most of you idiots made
Great job!
(03-02-2018, 23:40)[UNX]Royal Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 23:31)[SF]_Hamdii Wrote: Just a remark regarding the new U.N team: By the details you wrote it I assume that it's somewhat useless. Why would someone choose to play as a Doctor if he/she would not gain anything except by healing? 

The UN team is one of the many things that make this update unique and the server different than other copycats, C5 LsCnR has a medic team/class too btw.

...but no clans would use it so it might be abandoned in a few weeks after release?
[Image: lrvmOF7.jpg]
(04-02-2018, 08:57)[COD5]Ezio Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 23:40)[UNX]Royal Wrote:

...but no clans would use it so it might be abandoned in a few weeks after release?

That's a part of what I was saying.
SF - FAF - DS

Resurrection player since 2009
Community Tag Holder
I got one simple question to u guys wtf u get when u get above 90k score ?
(04-02-2018, 12:07)Jurist Wrote: I got one simple  question to u guys wtf u get when u get above 90k score ?

You A S C E N D.
Where's everyone?
(04-02-2018, 12:07)Jurist Wrote: I got one simple question to u guys wtf u get when u get above 90k score ?

You unlock the fourth prestige and if you are brave enough, you may be listed here https://www.code5gaming.com/?action=tops But doesn't matter since score is easy to get and all your time invested doesn't matter either. I guess Kills are the only thing worthy for Abed/Dust team.
"Through us, the powers of chaos are harnessed and exploited."

so I waste 9 years of my life to just get placed there ... this isn't fun this is achievement which once u do it u will leave. am i right ?
(04-02-2018, 12:54)Jurist Wrote: so I waste 9 years of my life to just get placed there ... this isn't fun this is achievement which once u do it u will leave. am i right ?

Doesn't matter, score is easy to get. Maybe tomorrow CTC Sau gonna be listed there since getting 1 million score is easy as fuck.
"Through us, the powers of chaos are harnessed and exploited."

/Supporting good
Thread Closed