OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
V8 Public Changelog!
(05-02-2018, 16:43)SFRinnegan Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 16:40)[COD5]Ezio Wrote: Getting scores in RR at like <10 playerbase is a piece of cake lmao. You barely get disturbed when you're capping when it's <40 players and even above 40 it's easy asf. + Scores for team capping if there are players..there's so many 50k+ score players that barely played for a few months lol

back in 2012-2013-2014, it wasn's that easy, ask old players..
i'm not supposed to say a shit but i'm really disappointed from you guys saying that 'getting score was easy'.
so yeah,easy thanks.
Yes, I've played during 2012(joined Nov 2011), it was hard asf. But it is 2018 right now and scores or classes don't have much of a value. Everyone has everything+(except prestiges), 30k ish scores is what I normally see on the server
[Image: lrvmOF7.jpg]
(05-02-2018, 20:39)[COD5]Ezio Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 16:43)SFRinnegan Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 16:40)[COD5]Ezio Wrote: Getting scores in RR at like <10 playerbase is a piece of cake lmao. You barely get disturbed when you're capping when it's <40 players and even above 40 it's easy asf. + Scores for team capping if there are players..there's so many 50k+ score players that barely played for a few months lol

back in 2012-2013-2014, it wasn's that easy, ask old players..
i'm not supposed to say a shit but i'm really disappointed from you guys saying that 'getting score was easy'.
so yeah,easy thanks.
Yes, I've played during 2012(joined Nov 2011), it was hard asf. But it is 2018 right now and scores or classes don't have much of a value. Everyone has everything+(except prestiges), 30k ish scores is what I normally see on the server

no point to fight over all this , its hard to get score, if there is problem with score just remove score system and lets everyone be with 0 and thats all
In the past three years of Resurrection it had always been VERY EASY to gain score due to the low playerbase. You just needed to roam around LV/SF after having spent 35 euros for DRANK4. And it's very obvious that the capturing spree system had made it even worse for the state of RR since the server had lost its competitive aspect unlike old days.. Those days when RUSH, DELTA, HULC and some other clans were arranging fights in Area51 on a daily basis and their primary focus was to hold that area as much as possible. Not to mention that the serve used to be crowded with players, thus, capturing two zones in a row without being attacked by a bunch of newbies was very rare back in time.
SF - FAF - DS

Resurrection player since 2009
(05-02-2018, 22:57)[SF]_Hamdii Wrote: In the past three years of Resurrection it had always been VERY EASY to gain score due to the low playerbase. You just needed to roam around LV/SF after having spent 35 euros for DRANK4. And it's very obvious that the capturing spree system had made it even worse for the state of RR since the server had lost its competitive aspect unlike old days.. Those days when RUSH, DELTA, HULC and some other clans were arranging fights in Area51 on a daily basis and their primary focus was to hold that area as much as possible. Not to mention that the serve used to be crowded with players, thus, capturing two zones in a row without being attacked by a bunch of newbies was very rare back in time.

Not only in A51, the wars(fights) were over whole map
Great job!!
yayyyyy
Capture spree system has been added.

Rewards:
5 spree: 4 scores and 4000$.
10 spree: 6 scores and 6000$.
15 spree: 8 scores and 8000$.
20 spree: 11 scores and 11000$.

Killing a player who's on a 10+ capturing spree gives you 3 scores and 3000$.
Killing a player who's on a 20+ capturing spree gives you 5 scores and 5000$.

This idea is based on players' suggestions, having scores should be 100% balanced now. Keep helping us finding more good features and we'll definitely add them!
Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
(07-02-2018, 19:42)Abed Wrote: Capture spree system has been added.

Rewards:

This idea is based on players' suggestions, having scores should be 100% balanced now. Keep helping us finding more good features and we'll definitely add them!
Sorry Bro It's Very Low
Add This if u Like
Rewards:
5 spree: 5 scores and 5000$.
10 spree: 10 scores and 10000$.
15 spree: 15 scores and 15000$.
20 spree: 20 scores and 20000$.

Killing a player who's on a 10+ capturing spree gives you 8 scores and 8000$.
Killing a player who's on a 20+ capturing spree gives you 15 scores and 15000$.

And After 30 Cspree '' Per Cap 5 Score ''
[Image: Black_Islamic_Flag_of_Al_Shahadah.jpg]
See, all you seek for is having millions of money and just collect them for nothing.. 90% of the people now collect the money to be on the top list, money is meaningless now..

Money on other servers especially TW had a good value, you needed to work to get the money you want to buy things later. I myself needed to work for the money so I could buy weapons/armour but on Resur, money just increases out of nowhere..

Lower the resources of money/scores = more effort to achieve what you want = more motivation and fun.
Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
(07-02-2018, 19:42)Abed Wrote: Capture spree system has been added.

Rewards:

Wow good 
Love you
(07-02-2018, 22:07)Abed Wrote: See, all you seek for is having millions of money and just collect them for nothing.. 90% of the people now collect the money to be on the top list, money is meaningless now..

Money on other servers especially TW had a good value, you needed to work to get the money you want to buy things later. I myself needed to work for the money so I could buy weapons/armour but on Resur, money just increases out of nowhere..

Lower the resources of money/scores = more effort to achieve what you want = more motivation and fun.

I agree with you, it is kinda the same with scores though.
UPDATE!

- United Nations team has been reworked. This team is now an ally with the teams Europe and USA which means United Nations players and USA/Europe players are considered teammates. This also means Europe/USA players can not shoot and kill United Nations players and vice versa, otherwise they get automatically killed and lose 1 score.
PeaceKeeper can now shoot anyone except Europe/USA players.
Medic can heal Europe/USA players only.
A new command has been added, /allybase or /abase. A command that allows U.N players to spawn in USA or Europe base so they give a faster help. 5 minutes cooldown for this command.
USA and Europe players can still shoot each others, they are not allies.

- Spy Mission system has been added. A mission for spy class which is basically stealing a briefcase (not the weapons briefcase) from an enemy's base and get it to his base so he gains some score/money.  

- Rustlers can throw bombs now. You can throw bombs with a rustler when you reach a certain speed in the air by using CTRL. Don't worry, the bombs are not over-powered!

- The Military Crate has been added. A box that gets dropped somewhere on the map, taking it gives you 2 scores and some weapons for yourself and your team. The box gets dropped again after 28 minutes of finding it. The cooldown has been added in /times.

- New rank has been added: Platinum. A rank that needs 50000 scores to be achieved. A new command gets unlocked once you achieve this rank on all classes: /rarmour. This command armours you and your nearby teammates by 50%. 3 minutes cooldown.

- Kill spree system has been reworked. Killing sprees have been given names now:
3 killing spree: "Killing Spree!".
5 killing spree: "Kill Streak!".
10 killing spree: "Rampage!".
15 killing spree: "Dominating!".
20 killing spree: "GODLIKE!".
Whatever spree you achieve of those, a message appears on the news box like: Abed is GODLIKE!

- A minigun has been added to every base. This minigun is located on a certain area. To you use it, you will have to stay within the range of that area. 500 ammo and a cooldown. Requires rank 9+ to use.
The purpose of this feature is protecting bases from heavy vehicles and on-foot baserapers. We also have the SAM Trucks to shoot an aircraft down. We should not be seeing any more complaints about baseraping now!

This is not V8.1. We're working on adding as much as we could on V8 until the CP is ready to go.

These changes haven't been applied on the gamemode because some are not 100% ready yet. They will be ready to use within 2 days.
I fucking love this.
Also the killing spree system, god damn memories.. Tw.
Can't wait to test them out.
[Image: tbMzGxl.gif]
Cycle your life. It's one big ride afterall.
Here since 2013.12. #BT #SF/CTC #1915. Ex RR lvl2.
Steel frame, fixed gear, no brakes. No fucks given.
Life starts where your comfort zone ends.

Great!
Suggest something else rather than godlike, I don't like it  Angel