OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
V8 Public Changelog!
(21-03-2018, 03:04)[C5]OnweD[FTA] Wrote:
(21-03-2018, 02:56)Dust Wrote: It is being developed, and don't complain about how long it's taking. I asked for help did I not? As I recall I was mocked repeatedly and trolled about pay.

New additions to the server will include helicopter gunning like off cnr and a new spycar for the spy class.
A black comet with nitro that shoots missiles from the headlights. xD

you're joking right :ddd ?

No jokes here. ^_^
I'm looking forward to all the fun stuff we are gonna add to v8.
We are just getting warmed up.
[Image: OrYHMqu.png]
(21-03-2018, 03:19)Dust Wrote:
(21-03-2018, 02:56)Dust Wrote: It is being developed, and don't complain about how long it's taking. I asked for help did I not? As I recall I was mocked repeatedly and trolled about pay.

New additions to the server will include helicopter gunning like off cnr and a new spycar for the spy class.

No jokes here. ^_^

Please , Headshot system , one shot breaks the helmet ,  think about it
[Image: 65MrpFR.png]
(21-03-2018, 03:53)SumiYa Wrote:
(21-03-2018, 03:19)Dust Wrote:

No jokes here. ^_^

Please , Headshot system , one shot breaks the helmet ,  think about it

No thanks , already got headshot system and no need to break the helmet.. so many other servers had this script(idea) and they are using it and no need for use to have it

@Dust no one is going to work for free , for example you or your parents on work do they work for free , nah ofc
https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/showth...?tid=83138

This has been locked until a farther notice.
Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
For those wondering, we're waiting for Igrov to get the CP done so we can release.

In the meanwhile, we'll be adding/editing some stuff on the gamemod.
Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
- Added a chat for the DJs, /d [text].
- Added an anti advertising system.
- Bug fixes including some objects and spawn points.
- Removed the "beta information" box on player connect.
- Added one more simple map with some vehicles in it for the events.
[Image: lhMSp6U.jpg]
Fixed the prototypes, ammo boxes and miniguns.
Some admin cmds have been improved.
More helping messages have been added.
Welcoming screen has been edited.
/dheal fully restores the HP of the donor himself only. 1 minute cooldown.
New helping messages have been added to newbies.
Money transfer limitations have been changed. Money limit has been increased to 500000$ and cooldown has been decreased to 25 minutes.
You no longer need the Embassy to change your name, can be changed ingame and still costs 500000$.
Control Panel is 98% done!
It's finally done https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/showth...?tid=83798

Everyone is welcome to play in https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/showth...?tid=83797

Try being an admin here https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/showth...?tid=83802

Show us how good you are at leading the beta team https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/showth...?tid=83801

Beta test server has been closed.
New things I forgot to mention:

- a new class has been added to Taliban team; Saudi Arabian Trained Pilot. A class that has the ability to drive different types of planes and explode them anytime he wants using CTRL.
- taliban team has been improved and is now more of a suiciding team. Suciding cars that can be used by multiple Taliban classes and the petrol truck that can explode have been added.
-  headshot protection has been added on certain vehicles which means you can no longer headshoot someone driving one of these vehicles: rhino, fbi-truck, swat truck and enforcer.
Moved to this section so the unregistered users can see it.
-Enabled the ability to /ss and spawn at the snake farm
-Added 4 tanks to the snake farm
-added a flatbed truck to the snake farm
[Image: OrYHMqu.png]
Update has been released! Go try it out and have fun!
91.121.174.61:7777

CODE5 Gaming Resurrection V8.0.4 (C5 GMC 1.0.4) update notes:
This update is based on bug fixes, adding some of the old features on players' requests and improving the gameplay experience with less restrictions on it.

- Major bug fixes on the gamemod and the control panel.
- Protect the President (PTP) event has been added back with the same prizes as before. However the amount of online players needed to elect a president has been lowered to 20.
- Added the SYNC improvement update.
- Terminator class has been reworked and added back; has a special skin, 20 ammo of minigun, 40 ammo of sawn-off, desert eagle and 2 grenades. Requires 80000 scores. Restriction: you'll have to pay 200000$ whenever you want to use the class. By means if you happen to die while being a terminator you will have to pay for it to use it again. Terminator is not able to use the minigun base defense either.
- Changes on DeathMatch stadiums (suggested by Maras, enjoy): Changed BloodBowl DM's weapons to Sawn-off, Uzi, M4, Grenades and Chainsaw. Added an M4 to Tanks DM. Killing people inside any DM stadium gives you 500$. Tanks spawn with 10000 HP in the Tanks DM. The /duel command is now available in other DMs. Added a new A/D DM (2) which is basically a DM inside the RC battlefield with skin ID 230.
- Added an audio music while connecting to the server.
- Changes on the capture system, zones, their prizes and bonuses: Increased the money taken for capturing a zone from 7000$ to 9000$. Increased scores taken for capturing a zone to 5. Increased scores taken for helping in capturing a zone to 3. Added The Armour Factory back with a bonus of spawning with 2 extra Armour Packs for owning the zone for your team. You get 6 scores and 10000$ for capturing a zone once you achieve a 10+ capturing spree, 8 scores and 11000 once you achieve a 20+ capturing spree. Added a spawn point at The Embassy. Added an ammo box at Snakes Farm. Moved The Damn Dam capture point to a better place.
- Changes on the admin control environment: Admins level 1, 2 and 3 are now able to give scores to all players depending on their level once every 5 minutes. S1 and S2 in-game admin chats have been divided. Level 1s are now able to use the spawn command.
- Changes on heavy vehicles: Hydra and Hunter can now be used on any playercount.
- Changes on the SAM Truck: Can be used by all ranks/classes/teams. Cooldown has been lowered from 3 minutes to 45 seconds.
- Changes on classes: Replaced the colt with a desert eagle in Soldier class. Sniper class requirement has been lowered to rank 0. Replaced the MP5 with an UZI for sniper class. Replaced the shotgun with a Sawn-off for Pilot class. Uzi and Sawn-off in prestige, scout and donor classes are now dual.
- Added more items to buy from the Ammo Box: Chainsaw, Uzi, Sawn-off, knife and Satchels.
- Added the community website on the right-top corner of the screen.
- Capture event automatically starts by the server itself every 10 minutes on any playercount.
- Changes on the server vehicles: removed/added some vehicles including SAM trucks. Added the missing Rustlers to Arabia, Latino and Australia base.
- Added more helpful commands/server messages.
- Newbies spawn with a free protection helmet until they hit 150 scores. Enginner spawns with a free protection helmet as well.
- Added more animations.
- Increased the money given to new registered players from 6000$ to 100000$.
- Changes on bases: added more spawn points. Moved Europe's Ammo Box to a better location.
Thread Closed