OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LIMITED TIME GOLDEN VIP MEMBERSHIP IS BACK
Smile 
*UPDATE:
Golden VIP's would be able to also upload their avatars directly through the forum instead of  Gravatar (only for this purchase) (sort of an experimental something)

There is a Limited Edition "Golden VIP Membership"

- Special color, forum badge and 5 stars on the forums
- Able to change his own custom titles
- Able to view the Beta Tester & VIP boards
- Request TS VIP status
- Create a semi permanent channel on Teamspeak .
- Able to change his own description on Teamspeak
- Able to vote ban on teamspeak
- Ability to give -5 and +5 rep
- Grant rep 10 times per day max.
- Increased forum inbox
- You also get to send 25 PM's per day max
- Special name effect on who's online
- Elite forum award
- Hide online status on the forums
- See everyone else who is hidden on the forums
- Ability to track sent private messages
- Seasonal icon changes next to your name
- Cyan forum color
- Creating your own award and grant up to 30 other persons  (You can only grant only for the duration of your subscription )

This will only be available for purchase till March 11th 2018

Take advantage of it before its gone.

https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/mysubscriptions.php
*UPDATE:
Golden VIP's would be able to also upload their avatars directly through the forum instead of Gravatar (only for this purchase) (sort of an experimental something)

Which includes .gif and all your other weird shits.
Would be lovely except I've got the standard VIP thing and won an extra month on the crossword. If I purchase it, is it possible to pause the existing VIP subscription until the Golden VIP ends?
#ErolutionIsTheSolution
Former C5 Community Manager

[Image: HNHpuvs.png]

[#FTA  #TA]
*February 2012 - July 2018*
(05-03-2018, 00:00)[C5]Erolution Wrote: Would be lovely except I've got the standard VIP thing and won an extra month on the crossword. If I purchase it, is it possible to pause the existing VIP subscription until the Golden VIP ends?

[Image: 392338697095348226.png?v=1]
Aight, I'lll allow the exeception this one time.
Long live c5
(05-03-2018, 00:06)Alex Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 00:00)[C5]Erolution Wrote: Would be lovely except I've got the standard VIP thing and won an extra month on the crossword. If I purchase it, is it possible to pause the existing VIP subscription until the Golden VIP ends?

[Image: 392338697095348226.png?v=1]
Aight, I'lll allow the exeception this one time.

The things we do for love
#ErolutionIsTheSolution
Former C5 Community Manager

[Image: HNHpuvs.png]

[#FTA  #TA]
*February 2012 - July 2018*
What about the 1 month VIP that i won in the crossword, i didnt get it yet?
Please, I can't purchase it via PayPal, can you make another ways like credits in vip shops?
[Image: ZJ5D6Tx.gif]
Credits to wolf. 
(05-03-2018, 14:56)[©T©]iDamn Wrote: Please, I can't purchase  it via PayPal, can you make another ways like credits in vip shops?

You can buy it, with credit or Visa Debit card.
Time to use some gifs
[Image: WPp3eeP.gif]
[Image: y18Ns4u.png]
(05-03-2018, 15:09)FleX_ Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 14:56)[©T©]iDamn Wrote: Please, I can't purchase  it via PayPal, can you make another ways like credits in vip shops?

You can buy it, with credit or Visa Debit card.

don't buy with cards you shouldn't trust C5 to keep your information safe
(04-03-2018, 23:55)Alex Wrote: *UPDATE:
Golden VIP's would be able to also upload their avatars directly through the forum instead of  Gravatar (only for this purchase) (sort of an experimental something)

Experimental? So it will eventually become available as a regular feature? Court pls.
Nae nae'd 
(08-03-2018, 22:56)[C5]Superuser Wrote:

Experimental? So it will eventually become available as a regular feature? Court pls.

As soon as menudo becomes a mainstream dish.
(09-03-2018, 03:19)Alex Wrote:

C5 pay to win confirmed.
Nae nae'd 
(12-03-2018, 10:53)[C5]Superuser Wrote:
(09-03-2018, 03:19)Alex Wrote:

C5 pay to win confirmed.

shhh, don't tell anyone.
Thread Closed