OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maintenance/Downtime/Updates
Action Status Time dd/mm/yyyy Expected downtime Affected servers/services
Forum software update90% complete21:00 (GMT +1) 11/03/2018 Should not exceed 3 hoursWhiskey

I would recommend to everyone that you keep your own personal backup of your clan topics, private messages and what not.
We would do our own backup from our end, but incase anything goes wrong it would be faster if you restored you own backups instead of waiting on us.
RIP my private msg.
[Image: WPp3eeP.gif]
[Image: y18Ns4u.png]
got it.
        do you know what? nothing                              
how to save any topic not to get deleted? (backup)
(10-03-2018, 22:14)[C5]Crystal Wrote: how to save any topic not to get deleted? (backup)

Do it in the noobish way press edit select it press CTRL +A (select it all) & then copy it  & create a txt file in desktop & Paste it
[Image: 65MrpFR.png]
(10-03-2018, 22:14)[C5]Crystal Wrote: how to save any topic not to get deleted? (backup)

copy your topic, windows button + r, type in cmd and press enter, type save and paste, if it says unknown make it known by writing format C:/ then try to save again
[Image: PmAuHkp.png]
[Image: ehehehe.png]
(10-03-2018, 16:29)T h e V 1 r u s Wrote: RIP my private msg.

No pessimism! Hope for the best and for nothing bad to happen.
UN - SF - CTC - BT - ST6
United we stand, United we fall.
[Image: DMNq36Q.png]
i never do it as cope and paste anything , anyone can make an video for me and for who didn't understood to it how to save topic's please make the video with save the any topic please
(11-03-2018, 12:32)Sir_ImmorTaL Wrote: i never do it as cope and paste anything , anyone can make an video for me and for who didn't understood to it how to save topic's please make the video with save the any topic please

1) Go to topic
2) Click Edit
3) Select a part from the text then press CTRL +A to select all the text
4) Press CTRL+C to copy the text
5) in windows desktop press Right click mouse button & create a txt file
6) Open the txt file & Press CTRL +V
7) Save the Txt file
[Image: 65MrpFR.png]
Delayed till 21:00
Icons of several oscar awards disappeared
https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/awards.php?page=2
(12-03-2018, 01:28)[UNX]Royal Wrote: Icons of several oscar awards disappeared
https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/awards.php?page=2

Yep, that will be fixed tomorrow.
Does this new update delete the newer design of the forums?
(12-03-2018, 09:57)Killercroc Wrote: Does this new update delete the newer design of the forums?

You mean the majestic theme? if so, I had to remove it to fix some stuff.
(12-03-2018, 10:00)Court Wrote:
(12-03-2018, 09:57)Killercroc Wrote: Does this new update delete the newer design of the forums?

You mean the majestic theme? if so, I had to remove it to fix some stuff.

I really liked the design of it. Will it be making a return?