OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Homepage Is Here
Hi there.

I worked with two community members to create a new homepage for our community (Lurid and Fox). It features event tabs that show when upcoming updates, events, and other information will be released. It's been a while since we've updated our homepage and we think we need to start freshening it up. You can also expect a new forum theme sooner or later as well. As always, thank you for the patience and loyalty to us - we appreciate it a lot.

The homepage will be updated regularly to provide new features.

It will be released March 17th at 22:00 GMT

EDIT: Delayed by 2 hours because going out and won't be back soon enough.

EDIT: It is now live, keep in mind that there may be some bugs that wasn't found but they will be ironed out with different features on the way to it.
JavaScript != Java
Hope everyone likes it. (:
[Image: kIBEJXe.png]
(17-03-2018, 01:35)Lurid Wrote: Hope everyone likes it. (:

how u got gif avatar?  Big Grin
[Image: r48m5Pk.gif]
it's time for it now
        do you know what? nothing                              
(17-03-2018, 01:54)[UNX]Dalii Wrote:

Obvious forum hack.
[Image: W2vfIla.gif]
Waiting....
[Image: PNhTgca.jpg]
What a great news make c5 alive again >3
[Image: Fvi8OXZ.gif]
i appreciate your efforts court, tho you've got my respect but honestly you guys are caring about forums while our servers are dead.
[Image: WPp9YDK.png]
(17-03-2018, 11:15)Rinnegan Wrote: i appreciate your efforts court, tho you've got my respect but honestly you guys are caring about forums while our servers are dead.

I agree but not much I can do apart from looking for scripters and trying to get v8 released. I'll be trying to fix some cnr bugs today and seeing if I can do anything to get the cp sorted so we can get this v8 out and done.
JavaScript != Java
(17-03-2018, 12:43)Court Wrote:
(17-03-2018, 11:15)Rinnegan Wrote: i appreciate your efforts court, tho you've got my respect but honestly you guys are caring about forums while our servers are dead.

I agree but not much I can do apart from looking for scripters and trying to get v8 released. I'll be trying to fix some cnr bugs today and seeing if I can do anything to get the cp sorted so we can get this v8 out and done.

That's some good news Thanks for everything Court!
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8404860]
finally a good news comes out.. Idea
[Image: WPp3eeP.gif]
[Image: y18Ns4u.png]
Care more in-game less in forums
(17-03-2018, 15:51)H o o k a h Wrote: Care more in-game less in forums

Learn to read the replies above (if you are able to read).
JavaScript != Java
(17-03-2018, 01:54)[UNX]Dalii Wrote:

Golden VIP can use gifs avatar...
[Image: WPp3eeP.gif]
[Image: y18Ns4u.png]
Thanks for your efforts staff! A good and uptated homepage actually helps to bring new players and keep the current ones informed. Don't forget about social media!
"Through us, the powers of chaos are harnessed and exploited."