OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Recruiting Marketing Team
(27-04-2018, 11:54)bolt Wrote: u might have insta and facebook but how many of them do they play SAMP ?

Yes,good point
[Image: qh0807r.gif]
(27-04-2018, 11:54)bolt Wrote: u might have insta and facebook but how many of them do they play SAMP ?

Yeah, exactly instagram is totally useless for a game advertisements such as SAMP as far as i know facebook is fine even i have got some gamers friend. 
Maybe we should try streaming on twitch or youtube like last time, exo or someone paid a famous streamer to shout out or something like that and i also remember that the player base increased so rapidly.
 THERE'S NO 
"SANE" IN
INSANITY !
(27-04-2018, 14:07)C5stewieUNX Wrote:

Yeah, exactly instagram is totally useless for a game advertisements such as SAMP as far as i know facebook is fine even i have got some gamers friend. 
Maybe we should try streaming on twitch or youtube like last time, exo or someone paid a famous streamer to shout out or something like that and i also remember that the player base increased so rapidly.

i remmember that, the player base were 20 then jumped to 100 but did really exo paid him ???????????????
[Image: r48m5Pk.gif]
5400 followers on Instagram and 4900 on fecbook
if that can help you.
We'd appreciate it if all those here having good numbers of followers advertised our community and shared the recent trailers made about V8.
i've 2 fb pages with 3400 likes each one... i've skill on photoshop and i am active on most social media, fb, youtube, instagram twitter and that stuff...

i can turn these pages in code5 adv and post about us, actually got many followers of latino america, most mexican and colombians, i am interested in the position and i've experience on administrating this game and i've my own credit card and stuff so i can buy boost posts for adv forums and rr/lcsnr .

Btw both pages are full of gamers/otakus since i post about games/Music/anime
May the force be with you C5!
(27-04-2018, 16:34)[UNX]Dalii Wrote:
(27-04-2018, 14:07)C5stewieUNX Wrote:

i remmember that, the player base were 20 then jumped to 100 but did really exo paid him ???????????????

I suppose.
 THERE'S NO 
"SANE" IN
INSANITY !
Some users have been accepted into the marketing team.
[Image: OrYHMqu.png]
If you need marketing ideas I'm here
[Image: QVBq7ax.jpg]
Operator by Zubair 16/10/2014, Level 1 admin by Zubair 05/11/2014, Level 2 admin by Mrdi 28/11/2014, Level 3 admin by Zubair 16/3/2015, C5 tags moderator
(27-04-2018, 23:55)SENSI Wrote: If you need marketing ideas I'm here

I'm one of his followers, he is a great guy with a great amount of followers on insta, Deserves it.
[Image: ZJ5D6Tx.gif]
Credits to wolf. 
i can help you with design, banners
an example of my work:

[Image: MES4RS1.gif]

but imma not sure that i want to do that for free Confused
[Image: tumblr_p7g1u7xmxP1wgl6rho1_500.gif]
(28-04-2018, 13:49)xzov Wrote: i can help you with design, banners
an example of my work:

imma not sure if anyone would want to use your designs for free Confused
(28-04-2018, 13:49)xzov Wrote: i can help you with design, banners
an example of my work:

Gotta admit that's awesome
[Image: qh0807r.gif]
do we get paid? ;(
[Image: hza0za5jg2c4621zg.jpg]
(28-04-2018, 23:33)[COD5]iKakashi Wrote: do we get paid? ;(

Nothing is impossible. It depends on what you can actually do.