OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Recruiting Marketing Team
Funny thing is this isn't really a Marketing Team, most of the people here can't develop a marketing strategy nor provide useful information. You guys might have 100000 fans on your facebook pages, but they're not our target audience. Our target audience should be samp players, and in order to get them to play here, we will need flawless scripts. Our first goal should be to make RR n1 playing experience in the whole SA-MP community, and from there on you will find success even with low amounts of advertising. You will need promotional videos showing in-depth game mechanics, and you should have quality events that don't feel slow, like TDMs you used to have. Custom maps should be preferable. Also developing some kind of Battle-Royale style event should be your goal since it isn't hard to script and people will like those kinds of events, hell, even I'd log in to play it from time to time and I'm not into Ressurection that much.
RM
(03-05-2018, 22:29)[COD5]iKakashi Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 17:16)Weedz[TA] Wrote:
(28-04-2018, 23:33)[COD5]iKakashi Wrote: do we get paid? ;(

Did you got paid for doing your designs to C5? Nah so don't think you will even get paid for the marketing lmfao

lmao.
Moker said he'd pay but in the end used me up to make logos and stuff for his client's websites that he was working on ;(

Hahahahah wow feels bad man Sad
[Image: FuH6UKq.jpg]
I'm good in marketing, if ya need me, like I said.
[Image: QVBq7ax.jpg]
Operator by Zubair 16/10/2014, Level 1 admin by Zubair 05/11/2014, Level 2 admin by Mrdi 28/11/2014, Level 3 admin by Zubair 16/3/2015, C5 tags moderator
Sensi has been accepted.
Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
(04-05-2018, 19:40)SENSI Wrote: I'm good in marketing, if ya need me, like I said.
Same here.

I'm interested.
I don't think Facebook or Instagram will bring any players to our servers. If you find someone that's willing to pay to famous streamer to play on our servers and to advertise them, that will be the easiest solution to everything.
[Image: QbsOlCZ.png]
(05-05-2018, 16:23)UnFoRgiv3N Wrote: I don't think Facebook or Instagram will bring any players to our servers. If you find someone that's willing to pay to famous streamer to play on our servers and to advertise them, that will be the easiest solution to everything.

Agree.
If this is the case and you're trying to pursue this, it won't happen. I'd suggest you read my post here

Anyways, if you guys want me to try to develop a marketing strategy for you, I would love to do it.
RM
I can marketing
I have facebook for games where im in group who have 16k members.

https://postimg.cc/image/6k9o42p1p/
(04-05-2018, 07:00)[]Borli Wrote: Funny thing is this isn't really a Marketing Team, most of the people here can't develop a marketing strategy nor provide useful information. You guys might have 100000 fans on your facebook pages, but they're not our target audience. .

What a true statement, and even the word ''marketing'' doesnt fit here at all, I think you are looking for ''advertisers''.
♡♡
(07-05-2018, 16:16)Zecanin Wrote: I can marketing
I have facebook for games where im in group who have 16k members.

https://postimg.cc/image/6k9o42p1p/

Bump???
Has anything been advertised yet?
My YouTube channel.
TW: [SAS]Beasthian- rip
CnR: [C5]Beasthian[WGD]
Left staff having 1600+ bans
I have declared that on insta and fec but who has removed the marketing expert from my profile lmao
It would be a nice job for me...but no time
\_o.o_/
||||||
just pay some fucking money for once

"Truth Is Convincing"