OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Clan Tournament preparations
The reason I'm making this topic is to make sure we'll get a sufficient amount of clans to participate. So that being said, I'd like to know which and how many clans are going to participate. Please reply here (preferably the leaders) and tell whether your clan is going to participate or not. Note that clans from outside our community are allowed to participate as well.
Just mention your clan name, we are not registering clans/members yet. We only need to know whether we should host this tournament with a good amount of clans or not.

Host location:
Resurrection.

Tournament Managers:
We're looking to hire 2 tournament managers that could be either normal players or admins to manage this CT. However, it will be completely under high levels' supervision so anything happening will be under control. Those 2 will be a guy from CnR and a guy from RR. They will be temporarily set as admins in RR to make the job easier for them.
Their job is basically making all needed topics, keeping the players updated, organize the matches and stay in a contact with me/rest of higher levels. They will not be doing anything before discussing it with a higher level so have no worries.
I'm doing this because I'm not always available and not always able to touch my PC so I'll need to stay in a contact with those managers.

Tournament managers have not been decided yet. Please reply here if you think you are capable enough of being a tournament manager.

Prizes:
Forum prizes: A forum award for the top 3 clans. Award icons can be provided and designed by the clan itself.
One month forum VIP subscription for the top1 clan participants.

In-game prizes: Those prizes can be given either in RR or CnR which is to be decided by the clan leader. The clan leader also has the right to divide the prizes on his clan participants.
1st place: 15000 scores & 15000000$.
2nd place: 10000 scores & 10000000$.
3rd place: 7000 scores & 7000000$.

Let's see how many clans are in. Otherwise we won't be able to start this up.
Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
I want to see DELTA play if they still alive
My YouTube channel.
TW: [SAS]Beasthian- rip
CnR: [C5]Beasthian[WGD]
Left staff having 1600+ bans
Agents of Death B)
SF <<<<< Angel
I would like to propose for the tournament manager position.
B2K in.
SF - FAF - DS

Resurrection player since 2009
ST will play.
If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up.
#SPECIALTROOP
Werent you going to give out actual money?
kebabwave 育いょ
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-06-2018, 14:43)[COD5]Hamdii Wrote: B2K in.

who tf is you? b2k isn't in
Can we choose CnR clans/factions?
[Image: v5V1s0Y.jpg]
Idk but if FTP is active i'm in!
[Image: 65MrpFR.png]
I'd like to be manager (cnr)
"you might be first in samp, but last in life" - xrx4life
I'm still waiting for answer.
[Image: v5V1s0Y.jpg]
(02-06-2018, 16:17)face Wrote: I'd like to be manager (cnr)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[Image: r48m5Pk.gif]
(02-06-2018, 16:17)face Wrote: I'd like to be manager (RR) 
[Image: fKJahKU.png]
[Image: siggy222.png]