OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Clan Tournament preparations
im enjoyin this

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-06-2018, 23:09)clumsyy Wrote: You forgot it ?????

[Image: 3XK7lY6.jpg?fb]

(04-06-2018, 22:37)[UNX]Predator Wrote: Thx for reminding me i forgot "e", however you seems to be a kid who woke up lately and want to make some funny shit at 2018.
Too late, party is over.

[Image: WellwornForkedArgali-size_restricted.gif]

HUH very funny, you make me laugh so hard try hard to find more issues in my phrases.
I bet you you're suck in real life lmao keep watching me ahahahahaha i'm better than one joined last month this forum.
bary fany man ( i guess you're an indian cuz u have nothing to do) keep talking behind your screen and i bet you can only write if i met you at teamspeak you will make excuses that your mic is broken.
P.S: My last responde, i wont answer such a 12 y/o kiddo bought a new pc lately.
(04-06-2018, 23:09)clumsyy Wrote: You forgot it ?????

[Image: 3XK7lY6.jpg?fb]

(04-06-2018, 22:37)[UNX]Predator Wrote: Thx for reminding me i forgot "e", however you seems to be a kid who woke up lately and want to make some funny shit at 2018.
Too late, party is over.

[Image: WellwornForkedArgali-size_restricted.gif]

How lame. Fixing others grammar mistakes is such a stupid reason to prove something. Seems like your little ass aint punched for a pretty long time. But I cant really deal up with suckers like you.
[Image: RSvkbkr.jpg]
(05-06-2018, 02:20)[UNX]Predator Wrote: HUH very funny, you make me laugh so hard try hard to find more issues in my phrases.
I bet you you're suck in real life lmao keep watching me ahahahahaha i'm better than one joined last month this forum.
bary fany man ( i guess you're an indian cuz u have nothing to do) keep talking behind your screen and i bet you can only write if i met you at teamspeak you will make excuses that your mic is broken.
P.S: My last responde, i wont answer such a 12 y/o kiddo bought a new pc lately.

*posts Tom Cruise gif laughing his ass off at his English once again*

"i'm better than one joined last month this forum" How that makes you better than me just because you joined a gaming forum earlier? That sounds retarded.
I'm 12 y/o but what your excuse for playing SAMP as a 20years old? You make no sense

(05-06-2018, 10:17)Drv Wrote: How lame. Fixing others grammar mistakes is such a stupid reason to prove something. Seems like your little ass aint punched for a pretty long time. But I cant really deal up with suckers like you.

I'm not trying to prove anything you both just got butthurt for no reason, actually, he's the one trying to prove something by being racist and age shame me

Sorry admin my last reply
Imma come to commentate on this.
Eventually everything fades
Even the brightest of colors turn greys
Add me on Discord: Shu#2800
(02-06-2018, 14:03)Abed Wrote: Tournament managers have not been decided yet. Please reply here if you think you are capable enough of being a tournament manager.

I'm interested.
CODE5 Former Administrator
December 2009 - July 2018
Good luck, CODE5!  Heart
"age shaming" tho? what.. just what
(05-06-2018, 17:26)B2YoHRa Wrote: "age shaming" tho? what.. just what

You learn something new everyday..

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/manic-dep...e-shaming/
Anybody still thinks management is not able to host a tournament or is not hosting it because it just doesn't want to?
are you going to play 1v1 or what? lul
♡♡
I'll keep this opened until we get a good amount of clans to participate which might take forever.

Now those who are bullshitting about management not being able to host a tournament can realize it's not because of the magamanet but the general situation with the clans themselves.
The timing sucks, the servers need to be crowded to host a CT
♡♡
(07-06-2018, 02:39)[UNX]Enzo Wrote: The timing sucks, the servers need to be crowded to host a CT

Im pretty sure they're doing it to crowd the server lol
(07-06-2018, 02:39)[UNX]Enzo Wrote: The timing sucks, the servers need to be crowded to host a CT

And that will not happen anymore unfortunately. That's why I recommend hosting the tournament with the few actual clans for God's sake before everyone loses motivation.
SF - FAF - DS

Resurrection player since 2009
(07-06-2018, 00:39)Abed Wrote: Now those who are bullshitting about management not being able to host a tournament can realize it's not because of the magamanet but the general situation with the clans themselves.

u cant really say this when u announce it after servers has 0 players
My YouTube channel.
TW: [SAS]Beasthian- rip
CnR: [C5]Beasthian[WGD]
Left staff having 1600+ bans