OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 Clan Tournament preparations
(27-06-2018, 11:02)DreamyMonster Wrote:
(26-06-2018, 14:33)bolt Wrote: i would suggest donor points ? thats more attractive ? like if i get a call and someone told me come play in the tournament to win scores and moneys i wouldnt bother but if they told me come to win useful moneys i would ffs

moneys is uncountable.
sensi has actually thrown attention to something useful, attempt to make a collaboration and start a professional tournament, prizes are actually hard to think about.

tell me which clan is gonna come for ig moneys and ig score ? that doesnt benefit them at all
Rest In Peace X 1998-2018
[Image: xTP2pCa.jpg]
(27-06-2018, 12:51)bolt Wrote:
(26-06-2018, 14:33)bolt Wrote: i would suggest donor points ? thats more attractive ? like if i get a call and someone told me come play in the tournament to win scores and moneys i wouldnt bother but if they told me come to win useful moneys i would ffs

moneys is uncountable.
sensi has actually thrown attention to something useful, attempt to make a collaboration and start a professional tournament, prizes are actually hard to think about.

tell me which clan is gonna come for ig moneys and ig score ? that doesnt benefit them at all

ps. i'm speaking about the term money, it's uncountable.
Quote:'Money' is an uncountable noun. This is because we cannot say, "1 money, 2 money, etc."
just clarifying.
UN - SF - CTC - BT - ST6
United we stand, United we fall.
[Image: DMNq36Q.png]
(27-06-2018, 13:09)DreamyMonster Wrote:
(27-06-2018, 12:51)bolt Wrote:

moneys is uncountable.

ps. i'm speaking about the term money, it's uncountable.
Quote:'Money' is an uncountable noun. This is because we cannot say, "1 money, 2 money, etc."
just clarifying.

Stop being a smart arse
(27-06-2018, 18:25)Honda Wrote: Stop being a smart arse

Not smarter than you creating a new account to insult the shit out of people and practise your haughtiness, when even saying that such kids were the reason of your resignation. You're the smartest for sure, can rant all day about aimlessly but can't be fucked really.
UN - SF - CTC - BT - ST6
United we stand, United we fall.
[Image: DMNq36Q.png]
(28-06-2018, 02:54)DreamyMonster Wrote:
(27-06-2018, 18:25)Honda Wrote: Stop being a smart arse

Not smarter than you creating a new account to insult the shit out of people and practise your haughtiness when even saying that such kids were the reason of your resignation. You're the smartest for sure, can rant all day about aimlessly but can't be fucked really.

I always insulted the shit out of people on the Court account aswell but I guess you aren't smart enough to know how to use the search function. Also, if I wanted to be more of an arrogant twat then I would have stayed in 5+ but I ain't Abed.
if you're going to do something , then hurry up , what are you waiting for ?
(30-06-2018, 04:20)[FAF]Dadayli Wrote: if you're going to do something , then hurry up , what are you waiting for ?

Fuck yeah
[Image: v5V1s0Y.jpg]
lazy trash admun doesn't want to do anything and still at a high rank Confused Confused Confused
[Image: tumblr_p7g1u7xmxP1wgl6rho1_500.gif]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://youtube/htg1kcm4DHI
i can be the manager
work hard in silence, Let your success make noise
(04-07-2018, 13:00)[COD5]ROGeR_ Wrote: i can be the manager

+1

(02-06-2018, 16:17)face Wrote: I'd like to be manager (cnr)

i'm gonna kill myself if that happened.
(04-07-2018, 09:20)xzov Wrote: lazy trash admun doesn't want to do anything and still at a high rank Confused Confused Confused

Quote:The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger and delusion.
You can either be informed and your own rulers, or you can be ignorant and have someone else, who is not ignorant, rule over you.
(04-07-2018, 15:35)Abed Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 09:20)xzov Wrote: lazy trash admun doesn't want to do anything and still at a high rank Confused Confused Confused

he actually mentionned your profile there , so he meant you , and still , is there anything new about the CT?
(04-07-2018, 13:10)Mouta Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 13:00)[COD5]ROGeR_ Wrote: i can be the manager

+1

(02-06-2018, 16:17)face Wrote: I'd like to be manager (cnr)

i'm gonna kill myself if that happened.

what you waiting for? kill yourself already hidingby alt accounts retards nowdays
"you might be first in samp, but last in life" - xrx4life
(04-07-2018, 15:35)Abed Wrote:

Just tell us what you're doing as a Server Manager at this time? But nah, wait, everyone already knows that you did nothing. No events, no actions to improve the current situation on the server. You can't even spend your own money for decent advertising, for your server. And as I've noticed, all you can do is just sit there and wait for something, some miracle.
[Image: tumblr_p7g1u7xmxP1wgl6rho1_500.gif]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://youtube/htg1kcm4DHI
V8 came alone
"you might be first in samp, but last in life" - xrx4life
Thread Closed