OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Poll: Open source? Sell? Or get a scripter and fix things?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hire a scripter and fix things.
45.57%
36 45.57%
Open source it.
27.85%
22 27.85%
Sell script to the highest bidder.
26.58%
21 26.58%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Resurrection v8 script to open source?
(18-07-2018, 17:04)[UNX]Royal Wrote:
(18-07-2018, 16:28)[C5]RadioActive Wrote: Or lets merge in with anotha community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Support from my side, others don't have CnR, but I doubt they would accept, they could be afraid of loosing players.

Not necessarily, if we merge in and they already have players - they wont have much to lose. Worst case scenario, them not accepting. 
If you think about it, it could be a good start. Eliminating hatred between tdm communities, and trade up offers. 

Some servers have quantity, C5 certainly has people that can offer quality on the way.
[Image: eGLh88L.gif]
We tried merging too but things didn't go well thus we didn't proceed.

Guess I've just leaked something I shouldn't be leaking -g-
Plot twist 

I was talking about this community actually
hhh just joking tho 

edit: 
Found this and this on their main forum page, lmaaao
(18-07-2018, 17:40)[C5]RadioActive Wrote:
(18-07-2018, 16:28)[C5]RadioActive Wrote: Or lets merge in with anotha community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Support from my side, others don't have CnR, but I doubt they would accept, they could be afraid of loosing players.

Not necessarily, if we merge in and they already have players - they wont have much to lose. Worst case scenario, them not accepting. 
If you think about it, it could be a good start. Eliminating hatred between tdm communities, and trade up offers. 

Some servers have quantity, C5 certainly has people that can offer quality on the way.

quality which no one plays meanwhile mw3 server (everyone knows it anyway so why censor lol) is unbalanced, even more idiot-filled and not 30% as enjoyable to play as RR was - Mw3 server never held me into it for more than an hour meanwhile in 2012 beating my record I blasted on RR for 17 hours straight minus afk time - and it has players somehow! Not to mention all those days I played for 6 or more hours on RR, the ONE samp server which made me play this game for 8 years.

what will people choose? some kind of tdm at least or capturing an empty server?

i think i just stopped giving a f tbh, v8 came too late to save us, if somehow c5 resurrects, feel free to notify me.

to stay on-topic: exo, i don't know how you imagine opening it up for everyone after so much dreadful work by the scripters on it, but i can only guess you know what you're doing, so i'll stay neutral on this, sure it would be cool to try fiddlin with it and trying to understand how script works on some boring evenings OR if someone else reopened up rr with it and somehow made a fresh successful community using it but I guess I'll see UFO or a pagani zonda tricolore in my village than this happens...
if anything, my opinion is go ahead if you want but every single scripter who put his time and work into it should be fine with it...
(18-07-2018, 18:53)[POL]Wymiatacz Wrote:
(18-07-2018, 17:40)[C5]RadioActive Wrote:

quality which no one plays meanwhile mw3 server (everyone knows it anyway so why censor lol) is unbalanced, even more idiot-filled and not 30% as enjoyable to play as RR was - Mw3 server never held me into it for more than an hour meanwhile in 2012 beating my record I blasted on RR for 17 hours straight minus afk time - and it has players somehow! Not to mention all those days I played for 6 or more hours on RR, the ONE samp server which made me play this game for 8 years.

what will people choose? some kind of tdm at least or capturing an empty server?

i think i just stopped giving a f tbh, v8 came too late to save us, if somehow c5 resurrects, feel free to notify me.

to stay on-topic: exo, i don't know how you imagine opening it up for everyone after so much dreadful work by the scripters on it, but i can only guess you know what you're doing, so i'll stay neutral on this, sure it would be cool to try fiddlin with it and trying to understand how script works on some boring evenings OR if someone else reopened up rr with it and somehow made a fresh successful community using it but I guess I'll see UFO or a pagani zonda tricolore in my village than this happens...
if anything, my opinion is go ahead if you want but every single scripter who put his time and work into it should be fine with it...

Just like i was saying C5 has quality, the rest has quantity - It would be a good combination.
C5 has abed hhh
Exo have you ever tried actually playing v8 yourself? Theres still alot of potential if you hire the scripter I brought you.
We just had 13 people on and still managed to have some fun. This project needs a scripter, not an open source.
"Seems everything we've ever known's here
Why must it drift away and die"
(19-07-2018, 01:31)Dust Wrote: Exo have you ever tried actually playing v8 yourself? Theres still alot of potential if you hire the scripter I brought you.
We just had 13 people on and still managed to have some fun. This project needs a scripter, not an open source.

Not only that needs to advertise as much as the community can.
There are many ways and things you can do to improve it and resurrect the server, make it something better.
Making it in the hosted tab would also help the server but the most important is focusing on advertising.
I have never seen anyone advertising C5's Ressurection server in any other places except youtube which is great but unfortunately not enough at all.
[Image: counter.php?oshery]
lol tbh go for a merging with another community or make it open source.. Selling won't help anyone and you wouldn't really earn anything.. Or sell to people like Dust whom you know won't make the server shit '-'
(19-07-2018, 01:50)Royal Wrote:
(19-07-2018, 01:31)Dust Wrote: Exo have you ever tried actually playing v8 yourself? Theres still alot of potential if you hire the scripter I brought you.

There are many ways and things you can do to improve it and resurrect the server, make it something better.
Making it in the hosted tab would also help the server but the most important is focusing on advertising.
I have never seen anyone advertising C5's Ressurection server in any other places except youtube which is great but unfortunately not enough at all.

I already told them about it, they always ignore me. And on youtube, too, can be well advertise if hire known youtuber on SAMP.
(19-07-2018, 04:41)AK-47 Wrote:
(19-07-2018, 01:50)Royal Wrote:

I already told them about it, they always ignore me. And on youtube, too, can be well advertise if hire known youtuber on SAMP.

Or some sort of samp youtube videos comment invasion squad
Ohh it was Royal who made the "Low Enforcement" xD
Do you understand that the server Resurrection was popular in samp until 2015, if not cod5samp then other servers "call of duty" in samp they simply did not exist.

Close Resurrection is the same as destroying a historical building or monument that has been standing for many centuries.
(19-07-2018, 12:03)AK-47 Wrote: Do you understand that the server Resurrection was popular in samp until 2015, if not cod5samp then other servers "call of duty" in samp they simply did not exist.

Close Resurrection is the same as destroying a historical building or monument that has been standing for many centuries.

Damn you didn't exaggerate at all
#ErolutionIsTheSolution
Former C5 Community Manager

[Image: HNHpuvs.png]

[#FTA  #TA]
*February 2012 - November 2018*
/changename

(19-07-2018, 12:03)AK-47 Wrote: Close Resurrection is the same as destroying a historical building or monument that has been standing for many centuries.

=)