OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LS-CnR moved!
LS-CnR is now in the care of someone else.
Hopefully someone with more time, that can give it one last kick and let you play for just a little bit longer.

The gameserver is located at: 51.91.8.97:9999

For those who want to, they can transfer up to 35% of (some of) their stats at https://lscnr.code5gaming.com/statstransfer/ .
It does not include cash, but other things like skills, deaths and kills can be transfered to the new location.

Further support can be found at their website here: https://lscnr-samp.com/

Cheers.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
Ta ta ta tam *click* *click*
Nice news but cna you give somehow the players information for players accounts in c5 cnr
(10-06-2019, 15:50)Hookah Wrote: Nice news but cna you give somehow the players information for players accounts in c5 cnr
What do you mean?
#ErolutionIsTheSolution
Former C5 Community Manager

[Image: HNHpuvs.png]

[#FTA  #TA]
*February 2012 - June 2019*
(10-06-2019, 15:59)[C5]Erolution Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 15:50)Hookah Wrote: Nice news but cna you give somehow the players information for players accounts in c5 cnr
What do you mean?

Check pm or your discord
And what about the VIP points / loyalty points and shop purchases?
[img=0x280]http://i.imgur.com/rd91eHH.gif[/img]
Credits to Erik <3
Retired LS-CNR Lead Admin(4)
(13-06-2019, 23:15)[COD5]Spectre Wrote: And what about the VIP points / loyalty points and shop purchases?
They are not refunded. You were a customer and bought those points etc. here at CODE5. Phoenix V is not a part of CODE5, thus you are not VIP at Phoenix V
#ErolutionIsTheSolution
Former C5 Community Manager

[Image: HNHpuvs.png]

[#FTA  #TA]
*February 2012 - June 2019*
Are you an admin? Yes I was a customer and bought stuff. Where did that stuff go?
[img=0x280]http://i.imgur.com/rd91eHH.gif[/img]
Credits to Erik <3
Retired LS-CNR Lead Admin(4)
Make an account at Phoenix V and ask for assistance there~~

I don't think you'll get any answers in here...
Currently:| RM's Sovietnik, TA's Mr Awesome, ARF's Rookie   
Formerly:| [C5] Tag Holder from mid 2009 - March 2018
[Image: lHcDTXU.jpg]
what if i forgot my username in cnr
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.

(15-06-2019, 12:09)HazeKaKa Wrote: what if i forgot my username in cnr

I can help you, I still have access to the CnR CP.
if u look at their staff roster, u will find only two competent admins lol
[Image: aiwflyy.png]
(15-06-2019, 14:29)[]Borli Wrote: if u look at their staff roster, u will find only two competent admins lol

but no croats Smile
because they backstab u in the end
[Image: RichHarmlessIcefish-max-1mb.gif]
(15-06-2019, 12:30)Awsx Wrote:
(15-06-2019, 12:09)HazeKaKa Wrote: what if i forgot my username in cnr

I can help you, I still have access to the CnR CP.

sure broh.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.

(16-06-2019, 03:10)[EC]CopKing Wrote:
(15-06-2019, 14:29)[]Borli Wrote: if u look at their staff roster, u will find only two competent admins lol

but no croats Smile
because they backstab u in the end

lol pakitard
[Image: aiwflyy.png]
facts hurt ik Smile
[Image: RichHarmlessIcefish-max-1mb.gif]