OMG! This forum uses cookies!!!
Some "smart" ppl have decided it's going to be mandatory to state the obvious and inform the visitors that this website is using cookies. So here we go... *sigh* This forum makes use of cookies to store some information on you. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. While we're add it: We're also using webservers and power them using electricity. In case you didn't know, if you can read this, it means you can read.

Let's see... did we forget something? Ah yeh... No animals were hurt during the creation of the cookie.

We're terribly sorry that you have to endure the same message all over the internet again and again, at least we went ahead and stated a few other things that will soon be required by law...

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer. An other option to block the cookies from this site is not using it.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
How to contact staff PROPERLY
[Image: Flowchart1.1.png]

Who to contact?
Staff lists can be found at the relevant forum sections.
In addition i would like to add that IF you really need to contact me or even admins:

please don't start the conversation with: "can i ask a question?" < makes no sense, you just asked a question with that...
please don't start the conversation with: "hi" and assuming i will reply a "hi", i can't reply "hi" to everyone in a private way
please don't start the conversation with: "are you here?" < there are several ways to figure that out without asking me...
etcetera...

rather directly ask your question, in the time we're wasting in small talk like in the questions above your real question could have been answered already.

if i am present and i find your question important to answer, i will reply
if i am not present and i find your question important to answer, i will reply later
if i don't find your question important to answer and i'm on a tight schedule or busy with things, i will not reply
if i don't find your question important to answer and i have some free time, i MIGHT reply

thank you for understanding...
Quote:As willed intent. I summon, and it appears. As I imagine, so it becomes.

Thread Closed